Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow, thats cool. My wife's from Florence and my daughters best friend still lives there. We're in boring ol Salem. I've been there to Florence a lot since moving here. Very nice place. Love the coast there but to windy lol.

Not everyone is into football. At my house its a way of life lol. Steelers and Ducks.

Anyways, yea those are some cool abstract pieces there. Abstract has been 90% of my personal art for the last 10 years. I have a lot more here http://tonare.deviantart.com/gallery...y&catpath=/&q= if you want to check it out. Honestly I've been bored with abstract for quite some time so I needed something that challenges me so cars, sci fi buildings and ships ect...it's just not for me. I love the organic modeling zBrush allows me to do. I wish I had learned this app years ago to be honest. So my goal is to implement my abstract with creatures and objects and more concepts instead of random shiny colorful abstract. I love abstract but I'm just bored of the abstract I make. So seeing shapes like yours gets my mind going with ideas.
    Last edited by tonare; 09-20-12 at 10:58 PM.
    \

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Tormenta de ideas Brainstorming

Hello, beautiful pieces Blueferrets. This piece was a game designer with Zbrush and TopMold, although now that can be done only with ZBrush.
    Yesterday I discovered your influence Groboto, I need time to investigate. Once again thanks for all that I am learning thanks to you. But in this type of parts or designs a huge problem arises prototyping, not because they can be manufactured, the view is one of my designs based on the work of Bathsheba Grossman http://www.bathsheba.com/, printers 3D can with everything. The problem arises in the termination, there are areas where electropolishing is not well. So take time studying how prorotipar by parts. Greetings

An Antichron.... Zbrushed has no beginning and no end...

...email me
    ...on facebook
    “Time's the thief of memory”

Amazing geometry going on here... I was messing around with topmod yesterday, I must of crashed it a billion times!

Quote Originally Posted by Fxmatter View Post
    Amazing geometry going on here... I was messing around with topmod yesterday, I must of crashed it a billion times!
    Did you set the auto save in preferences ? Also this particular geometry was made by a mathematics professor in Israel, so I can't take all the credit....

Deke...

ps: did you get the helpfile I posted on this thread... keep on truckin
    ...email me
    ...on facebook

Hermosa pieza, felicidades
    Quote Originally Posted by blueferret View Post
    An Antichron.... Zbrushed has no beginning and no end...

@ Gasper1 Muchas gracias, sus rostros son impresionante, gran trabajo
    Last edited by blueferret; 09-21-12 at 08:32 PM.
    ...email me
    ...on facebook

Red face

Blueferret Good morning, I love your work especially the treatment you give to forms, has long attempted to reach a level where mentally constructed parts are not equal to the human hand can produce. Seeing that you've made ***8203;***8203;have seen the great potential in this field Zbrush. Congratulations
    Last edited by Yhago; 09-21-12 at 11:09 PM.

I call this a Transporter of Finer things for the beings that live on Antichron.... LOL Deke

...email me
    ...on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Yhago View Post
    Blueferret Good morning, I love your work especially the treatment you give to forms, has long attempted to reach a level where mentally constructed parts are not equal to the human hand can produce. Seeing that you've made ***8203;***8203;have seen the great potential in this field Zbrush. Congratulations
    I'm not sure what you mean by post *** 8203 as I have no such post in my thread ? please explain ( could you be confusing me with some one else ? ) Deke
    ...email me
    ...on facebook

Good job blueferret, some work flow?
    a hug

Quote Originally Posted by blueferret View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by post *** 8203 as I have no such post in my thread ? please explain ( could you be confusing me with some one else ? ) Deke
    Blue those are from ZBC screwing up, they are either those smile things everyone types and ZBC tries to translate into icons, or another language which ZBC prevents outright.
    I noticed this a while ago trying to do things like say stuff in Greek, ZBC actively prevented it.
    Basically "*** 8203" is something other than a number.
    Yhago is from Spain and I think they have a couple of characters we do not.

These things you are making are wonderful, and you are inspiring all sorts of people with them and that is terrific!

Cheers!!
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Blue those are from ZBC screwing up, they are either those smile things everyone types and ZBC tries to translate into icons, or another language which ZBC prevents outright.
    I noticed this a while ago trying to do things like say stuff in Greek, ZBC actively prevented it.

Thank you for your clarification Maleaying on my post.
    Blue Ferrets, I meant that there are certain ways that no longer can be made manually.
    My line of work I put in your post because it is similar in ways to yours and perhaps could share ideas, not to work like a bastard cousin. I regret not having made me understand you.
    I find it very interesting your work

Quote Originally Posted by Yhago View Post

Thank you for your clarification Maleaying on my post.
    Blue Ferrets, I meant that there are certain ways that no longer can be made manually.
    My line of work I put in your post because it is similar in ways to yours and perhaps could share ideas, not to work like a bastard cousin. I regret not having made me understand you.
    I find it very interesting your work
    So which post are you talking about that you wanted a explanation for....and I would be more than willing to work with you on any projects..... greetings and salutations... Deke
    Last edited by blueferret; 09-24-12 at 06:58 PM.
    ...email me
    ...on facebook

This is called a Metatron...Hope it pleases the eye...

...email me
    ...on facebook