ZBrushCentral

Rendeluz Models

Hi there fellas, This is my first thread on this fantastic forum, Iv ben using zbrush on and off for
around a year, and I now finally have enough experience to start doing some fully fleshed work,
this is my first character, its for small indy project I’m doing
This character was made with a design sheet made by my friend AndreasHåndlykken,
make sure you check his webpage at:

http://www.skullsong.com/index.html

We are also going to make a small environment for her, and that will be done with the help of zbrush too.

I’m also gonna do a low poly version that will be animated, but that’s gonna be done in blender.

Let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:
stay tuned for more, and thanks for watching!

Attachments

TGirl.jpg

pretty nice sculpt man.

be nice to see a closer look on your model, good stuff man… :slight_smile:

fusedgore: Thanks man!

Polo2011:Sure man, here’s a close up, I don’t know if we’ll be displaying her this close in game,
but I think she looks rather nice :stuck_out_tongue: and thanks for the props!

close1.jpgclose2.jpglegs.jpg

Wow! She looks great!

I think the knee caps need a bit of changing .They are a smidge to sharp .But overall i like it .

Floydshayvious:thanks man!

fusedgore: Thanks for the input, ill make 'em a bit less sharp, and thanks for the props too!

K I got a bit busy but I’m back on track to getting this done, this is the color scheme I’m
planing to use, let me know what you guys think of it, I plan to poly paint her, then do the low
poly and bake normals and the diffuse color, after that’s done ill do some more refining on photoshop.

colorconcept3.jpg

wow…stunning…the colors are great,keep them
great design!:slight_smile:

gwainbarek: thanks man I appreciate the nice comment.

K I got more time to devote on her, I got the poly paint mostly done, let me know what you guys think,
next is poly painting the slingshot, after that ill do the low res version.

tatuajes.jpg

lookin great!, how did you do the fur clothes, you made your own brushe or config. a zbrush pre-set brush?

Protizimo: I used the slash brush with a modified circular alpha to get the main flow, and after that I used the dam standard to refine the shapes, god bless the dam standard brush I use that one for
a ton of stuff :slight_smile: I can post the settings for the slash brush if you want it.

K here’s a close up :slight_smile:

closeup1.jpg

good work like it

l-mo: Thanks man :slight_smile:

K I spent some more time painting the fur texture and adding small texture details here and there, I think it looks much better now.

compoclose.jpgSummoner1.jpg

+++++++++++++++++

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

gwainbarek: Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Ok I got her slingshot poly painted, I think I’m going to start the low poly model now.

slingshot.jpg

Excellent work dude, love the way you did the fur.
definitely going to be watching
-TheArtViking

TheArtViking: Thanks man that part was very challenging but also a lot of fun once I got the hang of it!

K I been busy, and I got the low poly done, now I need to start the rigging process, I also tested some facial expressions using the blend shapes system of blender and the topology of the face reacted nicely so I’m all good to go, let me know what you guys think, and MERRY XMAS :smiley: see ya next year!

full body.jpgfull body back.jpgside.jpgwire front.jpgwire back.jpgneutral.jpgsmile1.jpgeyes closed.jpglip purse.jpganger.jpg

Last smile test :smiley:

smile2.jpg

Really nice work on the female, I love the style and design. :+1: