Default My Pumpkins!

Hey all decided to join the race so far got this. Now in process of finishing the pumpkins, fence and clouds models. Cheers!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Great start

I like this idea and was wondering are you using curved tubes or zspheres to make the fence? I am new to this if you can't tell. I can't wait to see the final.

Hey, thanks! The vertical bits are insert cylinder with radial symmetry. And the thing that connects them is curve tube brush

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

i like it, great work.

The birds flying into the moon is a nice touch.

Good work!
    Louis Brill
    I am now accepting Zbrush commissions/offers. Contact me if you want something sculpted.
    http://sovietsteel.cghub.com/

Thanks guys! Really nice to hear the positive feedback!

sovietsteel haha glad you've noticed them)) I tried to give the whole piece a bit of a hand-drawn doodle style, hence the little stick birds)

Here is a modelling update:

Thumbs up

Very nice work!
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

Thanks a lot!!

Here is today's update. Last one for modelling I believe. Well maybe I will tweak some minor bits later, but now- onto materials))

Default Looking great

This looks great. What about putting the RIP higher on the stone and putting in loving memory of Zbrush with the logo? Just and Idea.

Very whimsical and fun. The fence currently looks more Frank Lloyd Wright than "rickety" as I imagine you want. You might look at some old Alfred Hitch**** novelization book covers (ghost stories and such) as they have great spooky art on them.

But I shouldn't judge until it's done... which I can't wait for! It's going to be great.

ethanashton
    Thanks! Haha nice idea, I will see, if I have enough time left in the end I might try to do it. Maybe I should do RIP to Mudbox instead though (no offence to Mudbox users of course! I am sure it is a great software!) But I definitely would not want to bury Zbrush )))

EricShawn
    Thanks! I am not completely sure what you've meant by Frank Lloyd Wright I must admit my art/designer background is very patchy)) I've put his name into google image search, and I guess you mean that it is too straight and solid looking?
    Ok I will play some more with materials for the moment, and then if I have the time left I will bend/break it some more. Thanks a lot for the input!

battling with the materials )) I feel the insanity slowly creeping into my head, so I will leave it here for today. Cheers!

You're doing great with those materials! The colouring's good too. All came together beautifully...and early, dang yer hide! I've still got a lot to do on my entry. There's no emoticon for 'happily rueful'!

R

Haha thanks a lot man! Very nice to hear that. I am afraid it is still far from what I imagined it to be though.. (( So still lots for me to do as well. + Would be nice to have some time at the end to fix all the things nicely pointed out to me by others

today's achievements I am more satisfied this time with the overall look, although on my home monitor it looks a bit too dark..

I have a question to any of you Zbrush gurus out there. I try to render my image with DepthCue enabled, and I see no difference at all I have read here that it is possible to use with the BPR

http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index....nder#Depth_cue

I also read numerous suggestions of increasing the size inside Antialiasing roll in Render menu. I tried all but no success.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast