ZBrushCentral

nings's artwork

Hi all~ It is my latest piece done in my spare time, and I always find my wonderful time in making my artworks :o
Before I start to make it further, I’d like to get some suggestion for improving the character.
Are there any parts that can be better? Any critiques are welcome~! Thanks a lot

Attachments

p005.jpg

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic work! I love her face too. Thanks for sharing.

very good delicate work my friend. cheers :slight_smile:

She is looking great, the face especially.
Since you asked about what could be improved, I`d say her feet/boots could have a bit more form, be more delicate, feminine.

nice work!

I love this one as well. the facial features and the overall shape is nice. I do agree with the boots and such to an degree, but I think a little contrast is good. NICE!!!

This one is looking great!
Nice details man!

Maybe i would check some proportions: you can make smaller hands and head and longer legs; the arms looks quite long in my opinion.
Also, i would give more definition to those bands on her left leg.

I can’t wait to see her finished!

very nice model… i cant tell you much for improving the character because i like it as it is, but i would like to give you a tip how to get rid of the antialiasing to improve your render and presentation of your model :slight_smile:

one way is you use bpr, simply click the bpr button and antialiasing is gone,

2nd way if you dont like the bpr render double the document size and click in the document menu the “AA-Half” botton or press (CTRL+0).

i hope it helps…

Very nice character! She looks lovely!

Nice! keep it up. Hoping to see an update…

>3dtoons Thanks for your words!

>Sathanael Woo! Your sculpting is awesome! Thanks so much~

>silvaticus That’s right. Thanks for your comments!

>Ehren Thanks~

>strife I’m glad you like her face as I spent some effort on studying it. Thanks

>stefanobernardi Thanks for your suggestion! I may try to do those revision to see if it is look better!

>O/MI Thanks for the tip!! After having a try,it really helps a lot to get a better rendering. Thanks again!

p05_test01.jpg

>davidness Thanks a lot!

>Damage21X Sure, I’m going to retopo the model in the coming few days. Some new updates will come soon.

The eyes really set off her face. Beautiful sculpt.

Excellent sculpt, I agree with the other, the face and eyes are great. Youve master what I tend to butcher, getting the facial innocence. :wink:
Would love to see more or individual subtools.