ZBrushCentral

Dbz

As i am learning zbrush , i tried to recreate again songoku, but also study the anatomy of the character, the work is still in progress, this is some pictures of goku:) hope you like it guys

Attachments

SONGOKU ART 2.jpg

SONGOKU ART 3.jpg

SONGOKU ANATOMY STUDY.jpg

SONGOKU ART 4.jpg

songoku art 5.jpg

songoku art 6.jpg

I do like it:)
and waiting for more

]As i am learning zbrush , i tried to recreate again vegeta, but also study the anatomy of the character, the work is still in progress, this is some pictures of vegeta:)

Attachments

vegeta art 1.jpg

vegeta art 2.jpg

vegeta art 3.jpg

Hey guys, below some work i did this two days for my favourite show THE POWER RANGERS :), as i am learning still zbrush and i want to master it, i had an idea in my head, why i can create a power rangers will it will be difficult, then i say let’s go go:) then i see my power ranger be created hope you like it guys

Attachments

GOW RANGER BLACK 1.jpg

GOW RANGER BLACK 2.jpg

GOW RANGER BLACK 3.jpg

GOW RANGER BLACK 4.jpg

GOW RANGER BLACK c.jpg

GOW RANGER h.jpg

GOW RANGER qr.jpg

GOW RANGu.jpg

Great detail, congratulations…:smiley:

Zbrush is the most genius software never see, in short of time you can create anyting in your mind, i create sigunira:) hope you like it guys,

Attachments

SIgunira.jpg

sigunira art 2.jpg

sigunira art 3.jpg

natsu from fairy tail

Attachments

natsu fairy tail.jpg

natsu m.jpg

This is tobi as the name of uchiha madara

Attachments

Tobi art 2.jpg

tobi art 3.jpg

tobi art 4.jpg

Tobi art 1.jpg

Tobi art 5.jpg

tobi art 6.jpg

tobi art 7.jpg

you are progressing very quickly :smiley: Natsu and “madara” are my favorites, you can do de new mask of madara with the other eye :D:+1:

thnks man still too much to learn but it’s a start, hmm intersting i will create madara with th new mask then, i will do it today:)

this is some work i did this weekend for ragna the bloodedge work still in progress, later i will give him more detail in sculpting and texturing, maybe ad his sword:)

Attachments

ragna the bloodedge 2.jpg

ragna.jpg

ragna the bloodedge.jpg

ragna scpt 2.jpg

ragna scpt.jpg

ragna scpt 3.jpg

looking good dude… ur improving with every post. keep it up

goiing trough studying anatomy of the human then apply it in zbrush starting from skeleton, muscles, body movement everything

Attachments

head study.jpg

skuku.jpg