ZBrushCentral

Lord

Hi,
It´s been a while since my last post. I was focusing on others things and I made this model
Hope you all like it.
Crits are always welcome.

Thanks

http://igorcatto.com/

Attachments

11.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

15.jpg

I really like the direction you went with this piece. I do however feel that it is a bit too noisy. There is no real place for my eye to rest. Good work though.

16.jpg
19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg

26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg

Damn!

For a change I get to see something that actually looks legitimately scary.
To add to that, you are far too creative to be safe for humanity.
Excellent work.

Top row!!! Superb! Great work Igor!!! Congrats! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work i really like this sculpt

very good man!!!
congrats

Outstanding as always, i like the complex texture work you did also and clean display of your art.

very cool detailing man! good work.:+1:

absolutely gorgeous sculpt man, I’d love to see how you achieved this level of details!!! keep it up!!!:+1:

snowen20 - thanks for your coment
leo sakamoto - thanks my firend
Clintus Maximus - thanks for your coment
andybruning - thanks my friend;I glad you enjoyed
AjdinBarucija -thanks for your coment
Nattawat_OBBI -thanks for your coment
Polo2011 -thanks for your coment

1.jpg

Wow thats some pretty awesome work, makes me wanna do a skeleton haha :slight_smile:

Fantastic! I really like everything!

Great job, but there are too many great details, just like a melody where is only solo, but you need to hear background melody too.

Simply put…AWESOME!!! :+1:

It’s so awsomelly detiled! Jaw dropping stuff here:eek:

Great work! My personal opinion is that your sculpting abilities are a lot better than your texturing/shading abilities (on these models). Textured they feel very flat, too chaotic (hard to see distinction between details), feels too photoshop “sharpened”. I agree with the others that your models are fantastic so don’t get me wrong, and while there is a lot of detail in your textures, they don’t serve your models properly.

Great job man, top row for me.

yeah top row! crazy details!!!