New Member Follow User Gallery

This is great news... Would any of the problems be Zbrush hangs in windows 7 64? I started using this fantastic piece of software when from version 4. Version 4 was stable to the 'T', but I have found that 4R2 had some trouble going over 10million faces, which I suspect is low for Zbrush.

None the less, I am not one to complain when the upgrade was given out of the goodness of your heart. And now this? Wow, I am in admiration of you guys. Good times ahead!

Thank you to all the pixologic staff.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Great to hear that!
    Thanks Pixo

Cool
    Thank you Pixologic Team

Default It's beginig to feel a lot like christmas!

Pixologic are you really Santa Claus in disguise?
    I do believe in santa I do, I do, I do believe in Santa or should I say Zanta!
    I have to wonder because ZB in it's self is such a wonderful program to behold, 2d-3d pure magic, but to have free upgrades/fixes where no one does that in this world is the most amazing thing, like getting exactly what you want for christmas over and over again, just waiting there under the tree when you wake up. You guys are the most awesome, kindest, totally rocking people in any business I have ever known of, and if other businesses were like this we wouldn't be having the problems that we do in this world. You care about your clients/users, future zb users and your program quality and I love you for it, not just because it is free but you try so hard to make us all happy and then give it to us freely from your heart is just icing on the cake. Every time you have released one of these updates has felt like getting a great christmas present no matter what time of the year it is. I also hope are proud of all that you have accomplished changing the way we make movies, games and so much more in and outside of the entertainment industry. ZBrush is and always will be, no matter what, not only my favorite all time software program but also the best investment I have ever made. I don't know really what else to say....one zhappy tear flows down my cheek.....Thank you St. Pixologic!

Member Follow User Gallery

Awesome, Pixologic has got to be Santa Claus in disguise
    Thanks you Pixologic Team

Such an awesome news! My Z(S)anta!!!!

Wow ! great news !!! Thanx Pixologic !

Striving for perfection eh, that's what i like to hear.

Be sure to do a video like the ZB3 r2 covering the changes, it was really good in showing what was new.

I'm sure you guys are busy with all kinds of cool ideas, but would it be possible to add an adjustment to how the right click navigation behavior works (or an additional option) in this new update?

I've noticed that with right click navigation turned on, the 'default' navigation method is still active. It tends to trip me up a bit when pressing my alt express key on my intuous 4 pad to move my model... often, in the flurry of pen movements and such, I inadvertently release a bit of pressure on that alt key and go into scale mode - which is incredibly frustrating when I'd prefer to leave it scaled as it is. Since move and scale are separated with right click navigation on (alt + right click and ctrl + right click, respectively), there doesn't seem to be a need to give alt any power over scaling.

Could right click navigation being on disable the default navigation? Or at the very least, break the connection between alt and the scale function? Hopefully that won't be too time consuming to program in... thanks!

Cool,

Don't forget... the .zbr issue on this update please!

But since upgrades are free I can't really complain that much.

Good job.

Thank you Pixologic Team!

BTW, i must say that ZBrush is absolutely responsible for why i step into a 3D world at all! One year ago i was just a 2D artist and then i met Mr. "almighty" ZBrush! ....do i have to tell you that i don't even think to try anything else!

Thanks fairy pixologic staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Thank You!

Great news! You keep us users VERY HAPPY !

Christmas already? Thank you Pixologic! Now...if I could only find some time to actually sculpt some in zbrush... heh.
    Patrik Eonsuu

Wow!! Awesome News!

Thanks Pixologic!!
    My portfolio | My Sketchboo|My Blog

"The work will teach you how to do it. Just get going, every master was once a novice..."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast