ZBrushCentral

Dr. House - likeness

Hi Guys

i Would like to share here my latest project, i started this guy as a likeness study
, and here is where i am right now, still in progress…

here are the videos of the process.

<object style=“height: 390px; width: 640px” width=“640” height=“360”>

<embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/FpNYUr-420Q?version=3&feature=player_detailpage” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always” width=“640” height=“360”></object>

<object style=“height: 390px; width: 640px” width=“640” height=“360”>

<embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/x9htpY_01fA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always” width=“640” height=“360”></object>

hope you enjoy
thanks

wesclei

Attachments

Dr_house_wip.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

Hello…
Awesome…Can you do this procedure when your useing Sculptris? Im creating a drawing of my girlfriend as a Fairy on a dragon ive designed it on paper looking to get het likeness on the Fairys face.Thanks for your post its very cool,Tom

Is the picture with hair from Zbrush? If so how did you do the hair?

freeland, thanks dude.

koshey, sorry, the hair is a photo montage, just to see how it is going…

more ups soon

great Likeness! and the skin shader is really good too. what software are you using for render?

olá Carolina, estou usando 3dsmax e vray para o render…

i am using 3dsmax and vray for the skin shader and render…

thanks for comment

hi guys,

a small update on shader, light, jaw line and eyes… working on the hair Right now…
hope you enjoy
Dr_house_wip.jpg

thanks

This is looking pretty cool! I think though you could age him a bit more! Keep em coming! :slight_smile:

hey! they model looks really good, you might wanna try downscaling the eyes (about 10%) they seem a tad big.
Keep it up, its shaping up to be awesome!

thanks for comment guys, i will check the eyes… :slight_smile:

cya

I agree with gloomingshade, it seems the eyes are a bit off, but only the size, the shape looks pretty good. The rest looks great! Keep it up!

Jeez! I hope I can make something like this in a few years! Right now all I produce is ugly clayball mosters… :o