ZBrushCentral

Poops Dump

My 3D world tutorial is out! Collaberation with my students Jeremiah Ong and Nathaniel Morgan Concept by my dear friend Songgu Kwon. Thanks Fellasa!

A W.I.P of the character i started for my Master Class for Gnomon.
http://www.gnomonschool.com/master/2011/
Hopefully I’ll be able to do another DVD in the near future with this one.

Attachments

Ahmed_2.jpg

cover2.jpg

Engycomp.jpg

EngeneerConcept.jpg

Jwttie.jpg

Ahmed_2.jpg

you rock Poop Shooter! your new name should be Rainbow Pooper!:+1:

Great stuff but am I the only one that think the really dark areola and nipple look really odd?

Nice models!!

Congratulations Mark !

Very nice sculpts/texturing.
Love the little cow like creature !

Luc

Hey Mark I really like the baby minotaur/ cow. It’s lookin good. :+1: On a side note, I can’t wait to take your classes. I’m currently in my first term of the 3 year program at Gnomon. It’s gonna be a while…but it will be worth the wait.

• Daniel Sindo

Thanks everyone!
Yelleh- I’ll take it under consideration. If I add rainbows I’ll need unicorns too!
Tobbeo- I agree! He has DAS Dark Areola Syndrome. Its a character flaw.
Baz- Thank you sir love your new piece.
Luckey -Means a lot coming from you!
Sindo- your well on your way good stuff! Looking forward to class with you. Next time you see me tell me your Sindo so I can put a name to a face.

Valentinawip.jpgKarrasfinal.jpgelfboy_A.jpgelfboy_B.jpgElfBoywip.jpg

Wonderful work, I love that little creature that the woman is holding! Cheers! :smiley:

wonderful works, was saving to buy tutors

Thanks guys
Chalkman and Moths, Love your work!

Decided to finish up some old stuff for class a demo. Langspear 20k tri, normals and diffuse only in Marmoset. Still needs some touches, a good seam cleaning and spec.

thats pretty great :slight_smile:

Really awesome. The paint works are also well done! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow, you have some really great stuff here. I love the texturing on the last guy. Especially the skin. Is that polypainted?

Thanks Guys!
-Frame and Snake, I really enjoy following your work!
-Industrypop. All the textures were done in Photoshop. The skin is hand painted. I used poly paint for cavity and alphas though.

Very Inspiring.

Supercool! I really loves your works. :+1:

Here is a WIP of a character I’m working on for a start up team making a Battlefield-style FPS. About 20 hours in. Still a lot of work left so don’t mind the stupid hair and incompleteness :slight_smile:
We are also looking for people! noobs or pro who are interested in joining the team for all aspects of the game. A FaceBook page will be set up in the near future. I’ll post it here once its up for those who are interested.

Great work here! Can’t wait to see more!