Default my work

I have been working hard learning to sculpt and how to use zbrush during the past four weeks.
    With quite a bit of anxiety I post here some of my sketches. All comments are most most most welcome.
    There is a bit of everything (including my WIP on anatomy of the face at ZBW)

Thanks a bunch for your time.
    Last edited by usurpator; 11-25-11 at 12:31 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I still have to figure out how to save images from zbrush other than do a screen snapshot (from os x) :-D

Document>Export. You can export your full screen render as a .bmp .tiff or .psd (photoshop doc). Took me a while to figure it out as well. You'll also have to convert it to a .jpg before you can upload it here unfortunately, but you can do that with the plain old paint application of your choice.

Glad I could help! And I somewhat rudely neglected to comment on your sculpts. I see no need for you to be nervous at all. Your work looks great to me!

Thanks :-D I'm new at sculpting, it's tons of fun, but more precise than drawing (can't leave undefined areas as easily in a sculpt)

I agree wholeheartedly. I've been working with Zbrush for just about as long as you have and if you're anything like me, you feel a little tingle of pleasure whenever you figure out how to do something that you thought you would never get. For instance, I just figured out tonight how to paint different materials directly on to your model. My GOD, does that help with some of the things I'm working on right now!

I totally understand what you mean. It's so rewarding!

Post your sculpts!!

thanks again