Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hello Rhlramahi... I remember YOU. I had wondered what had come of your Mino Centaur. He still look cool- Listen, I went to the contest page and, without fibbing, yours TRUELY IS THE BEST!! If you don't win, I am going to think the judges are blind. I have to admit, there are some pretty cool ones at the contest, but, yours is the one more near to the drawing, particularly the face. Everything is dead on! If we were able to vote, I would most certainly vote for yours.

Member Follow User Gallery

nice one ^^ guud luck

So Here is my final submission for Serge Birault`s Facbook Contest.
    I managed to clean up the supt from zbursh to maya, and finally got to render using mental ray.
    some Photoshopwas required for comp and some final touching.
    I wanted to add some hair but due to the work pressure and lack of free time I just had to wrap it up and give it away
    anyhow hope you like this last version

you can check out other submissions here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8320217&type=1
    and here is mine incase you want to support me http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...8320217&type=3

Very nice modeling rendering.
    I wonder though, what's so special with this competition?
    Everyone created the same (almost) image, where is a different vision based on this theme?

For me it was a chance to work on one of Serge`s pieces, I just love his work and I thought it would be fun for a change.
    also you tend to learn a lot through this process it gets interesting when you see different artist present the same concept in there own unique styles.
    I truly believe such events and challenges like these helps you grow as an artist.

Talking Back to sulpting and skecthing

Hello
    So its been a very long time since ive posted anything, the occasional work pressure and all you know how it is. Im finally back to my normal state, and set my self to sketch some new sculpts at least for a warm up or getting some future ideas.
    hope you like

Hey Rami, awesome work man. I love both of your last two characters. Lots of personality on both of them. Keep it up.

Ha ha,
    Both are nice characters but
    the elephant is my taste

Cool

Thanks you guys

Here is another I worked on today, still not finished what i intended, but till another day
    enjoy and thank you for checking my work out

Last edited by Ralramahi; 03-28-13 at 01:07 PM.

Cool! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing
    Portfolio website: www.ThijsdeBruijn.com

I had to do this one, Tmnt characters just fascinate me and i just wanted to start doing my own take on each one, its that much fun for me
    Here is Rocksteady still unfinished, no hands or accessories yet, this is my second day`s work in progress, let me know what you think cheers

Default Wow !

you have some great stuff Rami ! i love the Rocksteady sculpt ! way to go .

i'll be following this post for sure !

add me to the fan list
    Rakan Khamash
    -------------------
    ArtStation
    Behance

Hello
    Here is something I worked on a while back for a friend`s project. the task was simple, create a fairly realistic alligator in the shortest time possible.
    and this is what i managed to get him. typical for me to say if only i had more time i would've worked on more details in the skin and gave a better pose. but I decided the work is done and i should move on

Here is a piece I haven't touched for a long time ever since the end of serge`s contest. I remember I wanted to do so much more with this piece and so I went back through my files and started to seek ways to enhance it. I have to say the pressure of a deadlines can easily blind you from some critical mistakes. In the previous version I just couldn't help it but to see something was off. and I just found out while checking my file things like imported objects from zbrush has the objects visibility in reflections automatically set to off for some reason, I could tell you it changed the quality dramatically... all for that one simple check box. then i went in and re exported some of my maps, figured some problems since i was experimenting with vector displacement, always double check your vector disp options and in which package your going to render it in..and also for what purpose your going to use your model for. because if its going to be animated options differ in the zbrush exportation of vector displacement. it is very critical check these options if you need it to work properly.
    I also went in and tweaked the lighting to get a more vibrant look, to give it better composition.
    I cant call it done yet, but i think the progress is worth the share, i really hope you like her so far

You got some great stuff in here!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast