ZBrushCentral

M. Aakif Raza ZConcepts

AoA,
I have come up with following ideas/sketches when using zbrush. All comments are welcomed. I am still an average user so don’t be hard on judging my skills. :lol:

Female Anatomy (Torso Section)
I sclupted this torso to understand some of the anatomy on chest. Started simple neat and clean. I also tried to use as low poly as i can to acheive maximum details and work my way up. So far this is what i came up.:idea:

Front

Rotated

Back

All

The total no. of Active Points are 239,872. Not bad details for this amount of points.
But still if anyone can give some advise to refine it, It would be helpful.

Humanoid Freak (Face Sculpt)

Well i strated the base mesh, thinking to create something that resembles of a human, same proportions and face anatomy but differs in its skin like some slimmy and veins appearence. This is what i came up with…

This time total active points are 438,370. I used layers to control the skin pores and scales. Also textures are applied in layers.

Shaheen (The High Spirited Eagle)

Lastly i want to present a Eagle bird sculpture. I sculpted it for the University Logo.

But unfortunately i am unable to complete it. I cannot figure out a proper way to pull feathers out. :confused:. If anyone can help me, it would be grateful… The total active points for this model is 1901057. Approx. 2 million.

Also let me tell you that all of these are sculpted without dynamesh or any other feature of Zbrush 4r2…
If you can find a better way to refine these please let me know.

Attachments

FemaleAnatomy.jpg

FemaleAnatomy02.jpg

FemaleAnatomy03.jpg

FemaleAnatomy04.jpg

HumanoidFreak01.jpg

HumanoidFreak02.jpg

Shaheen01.jpg

Shaheen02.jpg

Shaheen03.jpg