ZBrushCentral

Zaw Ye Myint

Hi every Great ZBrush users,

My Name is Zaw Ye Myint. I am from Myanmar. I would like to share all of my ZBrush works in this Thread :smiley:

My 2011 Portfolio;

Thank for Watch!! :wink:

Attachments

darkage-stryfe-rotate2.jpg

Main-Final-Image---Large.jpg

Presentation_Shot.jpg

GOP_wip13.jpg

doomsday1 (2).jpg

Wonderful work :+1: I especially love God of Plagues! Welcome! Look forward to seeing more of your work. :smiley: Cheers, David

But that God of Plagues is super awesome.

Great work!

Thank you! Thank you, all! Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year 2012 :slight_smile:

Very creative and cool sculpt works! The God of Plaque…is really creepy!

You have great works here!
I love the level of detail that you put in them: excellent :+1:

thank you all great artists :):+1:

i absolutely love your god of plagues model… the sculpt is beautiful

You are one of my favourite CG artists. Excellent works!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thank you bros :slight_smile:

Create this creature for my workshop on April (date not fixed). i will be presentation for how i work on this character, step by step. thank for watch!!

3dsmax - mental ray render, zbrush and photoshop.

it’s like a cyborg version of the Jekyll and Hyde monster Bugsbunny turns into in some cartoons. the jaw-deltoid is awesome.

Man! Really awesome models you have here! I liked a lot the Stryfe and the God of Plagues! The others are great too, but this 2 woow! :+1:

many thanks, bros!

here is one of my work from a project. concept art is not me. after i have finish 3 models - ready in lowpoly, they dont come online and i cannot contact them. may be i wont get money for my work. i finish this complete model in 8days :slight_smile:

and this is for my personal work. future ninja concept-art in zbrush. i will retopo every part. i am almost finish on this model :slight_smile:

awesome ideas and great skills you’ve got there. That Dominance War sculpt and the Zombie rabbit are outstandins works! keep it up :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome stuff mate. Love the Stryfe

many thanks!! here is my latest work;
I start with Zbrush for quick concept base on Mass Effect 3 and Mental Gear characters. After I done my concept in ZBrush, I retopo every part with zsphere. Some of those parts are modified in 3ds max and add more detail. Rendering in mentalray with 3 main lights (key, fill, back) and some omni lights where i want more specular. Texturing in ZBrsuh and Photoshop. Thanks for watch and enjoy!!

Why is it tagged as MA? I don’t see something which can be shocking :slight_smile:

lol, i forgot to turn it off. i can’t change it back now. admin can help. or may be i delete and start new post :slight_smile:

Fixed :slight_smile: