ZBrushCentral

Skaale sketchbook 2012

This is a new sketchbook with new ideas and brainstorms for 2012 this first piece is called Postcard from Pattaya. Zbrush for main characters and 3Ds max for hardsurface(ice machine and parasol) Vray SSS for skin enjoy:-)

Attachments

pattaya.jpg

Wonderful, bizarre and always surprising … I love it, your work never disappoints! :lol:

chalkman : thanks man yes is-cream Dialysis on the beach I know very bizarre:-) (One of my favorite Sociologist/Philosopher Zygmunt Bauman talks about The globalized world as a friendly place for tourists, but inhospitable and hostile to Refugees and thats exploited BIG TIME)

MADAM BUTTERFLY

Inspired by the MADAM BUTTERFLY Opera and made this futuristic version about loneliness and agony in the underground
made this with Zbrush 3ds max VRAY and update the pipline with the Remesh modifier in Blender for faster UV polypaint to 3ds max.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?164963-Zbrush-Blender-Remesh-for-polypaint

Man … your concepts always knock me out! :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

HI, played a little with fibermesh, and rendered it out in 3ds Max Vray:-) love It!!!

Everything thing in the scene is fibermesh ( not the pillar and wire)

I’ve probably say that the color correction looks like a 1940 Lassi movie

Lassie the Afghan Hound! :lol: Great image as always, I love a surprise and I am never disappointed at your thread! Cheers, David :smiley:

Looks like your new sketchbook is off to a Fantastic start…:D:+1:
Keep Inspired and Inspiring Skaale :+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

this is great, awesome to see so many uses all in a scene together. A lovely early morning dog walk. Some interesting artwork you have too, very creative.

Arran

Painting!
Almost… Ruben’s landscapes ? You probably need some more light (GI) and SSS for this. But, almost there.
Beautiful. :+1:
I really want to see how you modeled these leaves-trees. I mean, how many passes - fiber tools?

chalkman: Hope I can shake the ground under your feet all 2012- :slight_smile: Because there will be more disturbing images on it’s way hehe:-9
SpiritDreamer: thanks man. yeps lets see what 2012 brings to the table :-=
Arran J Lewis: thanks man! followed your fantastic tuts, :- )
michalis: Hi michalis, jeps all materials is standart. Will do thinks in three steps first learn fiberMesh , then apply Vray(maybe blender cycles nice image you made ) SSS and light to the fiber and the play with animation and fiber (like fiber blowing in the wind) :slight_smile:
the only think a did was following Arran J Lewis tuts:-)

Actully when I was playing with the fiberMesh and finished this image in 3ds max Vray, A thought hits me an it said KITCH art
. KITCH art is an art movement that focus on what is called kitch or bad taste. This Image remains me about me old grandmothers house(1920-30), where this old replicates where hanging all round the house.

slatematiaks.jpg

HI again, A little easter upcoming image:-= FiberMesh(grass Trees) Vray SSS for Fiber
Gal 6:7 (Phi) Don’t be under any illusion: you can not make a fool of God! A man’s harvest in life will depend entirely on what he sows.

Here is a little fiberMesh update on a question of climate Vray fiberUV’s

Last Supper

Model in Zbrush, polypaintet and fibermesh for hair , 3ds max, Vray render

Update on Madam Butterfly

wow, great artworks in here! Very inspiring for me!

I like the lighting improvement of your last one a lot.
Keep it going, can’t wait to see more of your stuff!

Cxyda

Very nice concepts in here, congrats!:+1:

Update on my Zygmunt Bauman image

Hi KC-Production and Cxyda

Thanks! . Jeps making some updates on my older stuff trying to experiment a little with lightning and color correction:-)

Hey man, another great pieces!
Madam Buterfly is very cool and I like the armour’s texture and her foot. Great idea.:+1: