ZBrushCentral

Viking

Hi, everyone!!! It’s my first post here and from now on I’d like to share with you guys my studies and all. I’ve been using zbrush for nearly five months and this time I’ll share with you the project I’m currently working on. It was done almost entirely within zbrush save for the helmet, which I used softimage 2012. Also, I used softimage for retopoly.
Hope you like it, and please comments and crits are more than welcome.
Cheers!!

Attachments

WIP_head.jpg

WIP_head_close_up.jpg

wip_full_modeling.jpg

wip_polypaint.jpg

viking_polypaint_wip.jpg

Very nice work…love the details on it!!:D:D

nice details! hope to see it finished!:smiley:

Rambo, thanks so much for the comment.

Jeanmarcel, thanks a lot for your comment. Hope to see it finished as well ehehhe.

Hi everybody!! Anorher wip. This time I’ve finished polypaint and shaders. Soon I’ll be posting some BPR render tests. Hope u like it. Crits and suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers!!

helmet.jpg

clothes_front.jpg

clothes_back.jpg

Very nice job! :+1:

asecbrush, thank you very much.

Hi, everybody. I’ve finally finished this project :slight_smile: I had a lot of fun working on it, lots of “first times”, lots of bugs lol. So now I’m sharing with you the results. It was based in a sculpture by the artist Yuri Serebrykov. Rendered with BPR in multiple passes and composed in photoshop. Hope u guys like it. Crits and comments are more than welcome.
Cheers!!!

viking_final.jpg

Very nice sculpt and render. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wow…Great sculpt and a Great Render :+1:

Nice style and render! :+1:

Thank u sooo much Zber2, RamboMax and asecbrush. I’m glad u guys liked it.

Excellent work. the Eyes really sell it.

I can just concur with everybody else, great render mate!:+1:

Thank you very much guys. I’m new here, so It’s good to be receiving positive feedback. :slight_smile:
I’m glad you liked it.