ZBrushCentral

Cloudrider 2013 Sketches

Here is my first sketch of the new year. Just a big cartoony guy, nothing special. Looking forward to posting more regularly again.
Here is the link to last years sketchbook. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?110213-Cloudrider-s-Sketchbook-WIP-(First-Post)-(Nudity)

Attachments

Cormac.jpg

Here is a female mesh I started last year. Even as I was rendering this recent WIP, I noticed tons of issues, especially the legs. I think this model looks a bit bug eyed at the moment, and I will need to work on that a bit.

Here is another quick Girl.JPGrender done in modo.

Update of the face, I made some progress on the body as well, but not enough for an update.girl Face.jpg

Re-worked my old female base mesh, and even had to do some retopo. I provide a slightly posed version as well.

Here is a dude, the pants are re-worked mesh form Ryan Kingslien’s book, because I was tired of looking at his junk.Kaine.jpg

Great work really love your cartonish style but also the great forms of every character!:+1:
Really nice work on the last one, great one and Ryan is awesome !!!
Looking forward seeing more from you,
Happy sculpting

• Kenny :):slight_smile:

Thanks Kenny, I am going for a comic book style with the characters.

Here is the male anatomy wip.generic male.jpg

Did this little bust looking at the Steroid dude in 3D World Zbrush Essentials, I even made the eyes fresh. Anyway this is about 35 minutes of sculpting while watching Being Human, I like to multitask

More goof’n around.

ANother face over coffee this morning. I am thinking about doing several more.

Attachments

black male head.jpg

Definently keep it going with the head studies, still some anatomy issues but you are on the right track:+1:
and great seeing that you are very motivated, keep it going mate!
Happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

I am starting to feel a little more comfortable with the head sculpts. I definitely need to work on my anatomy.

Also I did a my first ever VRay render today, I look forward to figuring the SSS2 material out /sarcasm.

Thanks for the motivation Kenny!

Nice expressions on the hellboy sculpt!

Great work on the hellboy sculpt, great expression and did a good job on the anatomy aswell!
The last one reminds me of Characters of Brink, Long head^^
Definently keep it going buddy:+1:

The HELLBOY bust is kick ass!

Here is the sculpt of the day, slightly based on Joe Mad’s Darksider concept.Thanks ViseOneJoe.jpg, KC, and Renot for comments.

Another one, same base mesh, slightly more pushing and pulling.

, Needs more work, not as girly as I was going for.

Some hair and post work, he sort of looks like Arnold with hair.Asian Male Hair.jpg

I wanted to do a a hard surface mech sculpt, so I started in ZSpheres. Wish me luck I am clueless.mecha bug.jpg