ZBrushCentral

portrait attempt

Hey guys! Here is an attemps on a realistic protrait, modelled in maya+zbrush+mudbox, rendered in Vray, fusion for color correct, Based in one of the photoshoots from 3dsk.I’m not sure I like the final image. I used vray’s sss2 for the head, it was the first time trying it, I’m not too happy with it but I don’t think I will keep tweaking it anymore, I wanna move onto something else!

comments welcome as usual, thanks for watching!

Attachments

douglas_01_0000.jpg

wow, very nice!

Amazing sculpt, powerful, moving, direct … Top Row for me!!! Cheers, David :smiley:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

HUGE work ! ! As Chalkman, Top row well deserved for me too !

i wouldnt call that attempt its abslutus , amazing , great work , could you post reference you used ?

Yeah… another top row…

Ohohoh!
Really great wonderfull job excelent modeling, light andshader!

OUT-STAND-ING. Amazing work, your really would deserve a top row.

Outstanding job. Top-Row from me.:+1:

Very well done, moving. I am not sure why you were unhappy with the SSS2, unless you wanted something a little more translucent, as the skin looks a little too virile for someone supposedly sick.

Love your work! Looks great. Maybe some peach fuzz on the side/top of the head? Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

PS Top row for me!

Sick !!! O.o

This is really inspiring to look at. i would love to try and match this lighting on my models.Thanks for sharing

Great work !!! Top row for me! :+1:

THIS IS A TOP ROW IMAGE. And mark my words, it will get there.

Fabulous! Love this. This is the kind of work the Top Row was made for.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

5 stars!

totally convincing. awesome

I cant stop looking at this image.
Its sculptures like these that make me keep trying to grow as an artist…
Its sculptures like these that discourage the piss out of me, because I feel like I will never be THIS good…

Cheers,
Corey

Awesome. Love the DOF you’ve got going on. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome work!Great details and render:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah, put it up, TOP ROW !!