ZBrushCentral

phutuSmacker Sketchbook

here is a new sculpt i started…babydoll from the movie sucker punch(like i need to tell you). It’s still a work in progress though…

i wasn’t happy with her face(she was looking too much like a dude), so here is a revised face sculpt and i think it’s looking a lot better…:smiley:

please feel free to leave any comments, feedback or criticism.

thanks

Attachments

babydoll_wip_v02.jpg

babydoll_face_v01.jpg

looks good-

couple of observations

the pose is nice good balance, but that front foot might be right in front of her even a little more just to push that walk

watch the planes of the face, she looks a little wide in eye orbits, check the reference and especially the amount of curve the front of her face has
and it looks like the ears are popping off her head rather than emerging from it- check the way they emerge from the head and it looks more nautilus like in some cases

good work-keep it up\

Girl is well done.

your body and pose look great ,good cloth work too .
As far as the face looking dudish that is not uncommon when sculpting
females .
your eyes look a bit to deep set , this can give the brow a severe brutish look .
If you round out the brow some it will help .
all in all good work keep it up :+1:

Looking good man!:slight_smile:
Just a bit more work needed on the face!

Here is a suggestion. Something you could do quick. Do a Google on woman’s eye and look for the fatty bag of tissue right under the brow. It will make a big difference if you get that part right.

Good luck

Attachments

temp.jpg

thanks to everyone for the feedback and comments…any criticism are constructive criticism.

i tried to keep in mind as much of your comments and observations as possible.

so here is a revised sculpt i did last night.

Yay or nay? :+1: / :-1:

thank you all for the positive feedback, it’s overwhelming to get this kinda feedback for someone who is new to the zbrush world like me. :smiley:

and again please leave any feedback, comments, observations, tips, tricks and criticism…

thanks,
r

The eye bag looks great. here are a couple more suggestions. If you move in the temples in it will narrow the face

Attachments

temp2.jpg

hey, everyone…

here is a new wip update on my progress of babydoll…still adding some finer details and still have to get started on the actual hair

:+1:/:-1:?

like always please leave any feedback, comments, observations, tips, tricks and criticism…:slight_smile:

thanks,
r

Love the sculpt, the details in the clothing are great.
Just a few small observations. The face could be detailed a little further and the front calf is quite large in comparison to her thigh.

Overall a great job though. Hope that helps.

Just an update on this babydoll sculpt. I haven’t been working on it for a while. So, here it is, changed it a bit though, but with another couple of hours I think I’ll finally be happy with it.
Please comment and give some feedback, it will be very much appreciated.

PS. any good tips and tricks on how to make presentations look better?

babydoll_half_2.jpg