ZBrushCentral

Exosuit_female

During this December I had realized under zbrush, this character dressed in an armor exosuit, a kind of mechanic girl who will help me to repair my old mecha.

i see that like concept and not 3drender , it take me around 5 days for the exosuit, i use an old female basemesh . no retopoly.

this is closes up on a final image of 5000pixel, i’ve used BPR render and adds somes retakes with Photoshop for hair, typos and colors.
i put somes pictures of work in proress.

www.vangcki.com

Attachments

01p.JPG

02p.JPG

wip_01.JPG

wip_02.JPG

wip_03.JPG

WOW. Totally awesome. I love this piece and I love the colour scheme. Beutiful :+1:

Top row man. Fantastic !

Great design,awesome sculpt .
unusual yet believable :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I wish you could share some of your hard surface knowledge with us.
Top Row stuff!

Wow. im in awe. THis blows my mind. Thanx for sharing. This sould be in the top row.

We’re not worthy!!!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great job! I’m a bit jealous (I mean that in a good way), wish I was that good.

Extra-Cool job man! Congrats!

Wow!!! :+1: Waiting for the update of your page.
Regards

I started a small project, just playing with a low poly mesh and some clipping brushes. Made a small sculpt inspired by the great work here. I’m wondering if I should post that here or on my thread? I must admit that my mech work is in NO WAY at all comparable to krysalid’s. Honestly though I should probably get it further along before I post it anyway. As is it’s just a visor. Nothing special just yet.

Pretty impressive ! I like the design and the attention to the details, congrats.

Thanks,Here,i put small turntable.
http://www.vangcki.com/images/exosuit_girl_turntable.mov

Attachments

03.JPG

this is pretty sweet. mind showing a video of how you work ? good stuff

That is some sexy design going on right there:) Great job!

Geez… Talk about taking it to the next level! So much detail… Would love to see some close up’s.
Great Work is just an understatement…

This is very very cool.

Hi, i put some closes up with others standard shader and small render with comic matcap

exosuit_comic_render01.jpg

really nice job !

I’m not sure how I missed your threads…but anyway, I wanted to stop in and say how much I am enjoying looking at your work! Thanks for sharing with us all.

I do have a question about your black and white comic shader. Is this something you have developed yourself? Or is this someone else’s shader that you are using or have tweaked? Would you mind sharing the shader?

Again, great work, very exciting shapes you are creating!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile: