ZBrushCentral

The Pirate

Hi, here is my latest work,hope you like it!
Concept by Denis Zilber.

Attachments

pirate940.jpg

clean toon character work !! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome! Top row!! :+1:

x10

How did you get the feathers of the parrot? really like it’s expression as well. impressive

real clean…FUN

This is a fun looking piece. Great work all around!

O.o toooooooooooo clean:cool: !!! perfect … did it have a base mesh ?

VERY nice work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome! I am a real fan of the original illustration, you did it justice!

• Gerard

Awesome character, well done !

excellent work … really great sculpt and render. Top Row for me! Cheers, David :smiley:

Really great job man :slight_smile: I was actually tempted to do this one too when I first saw the original illustration! Haha.

A question though, can you by any chance go over your modeling process a little bit during the base mesh stages? I was finding it really hard to get those whacky proportions without any sortof side reference.

Beautiful render! Very clean, well-executed sculpt! :+1:

What Part did Zbrush play in this character???

… Love what you did with this either way… Looks great.

Thanks , I am glad you like it. Zbrush was uset at the beggining for some rough blockig than all elements are polymodeled in Modo. Image is also rendered in Modo. Here is the hi rez render: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58100786/Pirate_HR.jpg

Here are some WIP shots
nmzwj6.jpg

Attachments

14ihemp.jpg

Great work, Very clean topology. Are the Parrot’s feathers modeled individually?

Thanks for sharing!

• Gerard

Great work man! Deserves a Top-Row I think.

Wow, love the pirate!:smiley:

Awesome cartoony style! Love the characterization of the sculpts. The render and topology are also really nice and clean. Do you retopologize after sculpting or just build your base meshes with the topology you want?