1. #31
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Thank You PIXOLOGIC Team for your hard work !!!!

    Mah mouth is still open Pixologic DDD ***9829; LOVE YOU ***9829; !!!!
    Last edited by sculptor.zb; 01-24-12 at 03:18 AM.
    My portfolio | My Sketchboo|My Blog

    "The work will teach you how to do it. Just get going, every master was once a novice..."

  2. #32

    Default Hope QRemesher keeps with Pixologics tradition...

    Thanks for the update. I'm installing now and can't wait to dig in and start trying out all the new features. I'm also glad to hear you guys have done some work in the remeshing department. With remeshing being an important part of the sculpting process for a lot of artist, it's interesting to see that the new tools will NOT be a standardized option in ZBrush's toolset. Hopefully Verold's plugin will blow our minds and be worth it's weight in gold. I also hope they will keep with the tradition that Pixologic has established with providing an extremely powerful toolset at a highly competitve price point.

    Thanks again guys,

    Godspeed

  3. #33
    New Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Jpn
    Age
    45
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Congratulations!
    I am increasingly fascinated by ZBrush.***12288;
    ---------------
    ZBrush 4R7, Windows7 64bit, 16gb RAM, Core i7, Geforce GTX 460.

  4. #34
    New Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Very nice! I was able to deactivate, upgrade, and reactivate on both my workstation and laptop in a matter of minutes.

  5. #35

    Default ZURUSH function is really very powerful

    I look really good friends a long time happy ZBRUSH4R2B

  6. #36
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Wicked Tip of West Texas
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Awesome! Love you guys!

  7. #37

    Default

    Looks awesome can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

    Really curious about qremesher though, wish there was at least a small tid bit of info you could give us about it.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,731

    Default

    Brilliant! This is gonna be one busy week for me checking FiberMesh thing!

  9. #39
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    3,206

    Red face

    You guys are awesome .... 5 am in Brooklyn and up to take a pee, what a surprise! Cheers, David
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

  10. #40

    Default Still not running smooth on Mac under Lion!

    Yeah .. An Upgrade with nice new features but still not running smooth on mac under Lion kind of disappointing...




    -K

  11. #41
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    36
    Posts
    181

    Default

    i tested the update and apprantly, there is still one same bug that was not fixed : AO didn't work when i use flat color mat.... unlike zbrush 4 did work ^^;

  12. #42
    New Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default thank you!

    Very smooth upgrade for me.

    I don't have the time to really get into fiber mesh at the moment, but I did some quick tests and I really like what I see. I've exported the fibers as an obj to render in another package and can see that this will be very useful for my illustration needs.

    Here's my question: is there a way to create a uv from root to tip so you can map hair transparency maps on the thicker fiber/poly sheets? UV master really doesn't give me the UV's I need and I was hoping that you could "grow" uv maps while growing the hair.
    Manbearpig is coming. I'm super cereal.

  13. #43
    Administrator Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warden View Post
    Very smooth upgrade for me.

    I don't have the time to really get into fiber mesh at the moment, but I did some quick tests and I really like what I see. I've exported the fibers as an obj to render in another package and can see that this will be very useful for my illustration needs.

    Here's my question: is there a way to create a uv from root to tip so you can map hair transparency maps on the thicker fiber/poly sheets? UV master really doesn't give me the UV's I need and I was hoping that you could "grow" uv maps while growing the hair.
    Hello

    yes click on the FiberUV in the UV Map sub-palette. This will allow you to apply one texture to your fibers.

  14. #44
    Administrator Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allaze-eroler View Post
    i tested the update and apprantly, there is still one same bug that was not fixed : AO didn't work when i use flat color mat.... unlike zbrush 4 did work ^^;
    In order to get rendering on a flat material select a basic material and move the ambient all the way to 100 and turn off diffuse and specular. you will have the same result that you are looking for.

  15. #45
    New Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabo1991 View Post
    Hello

    yes click on the FiberUV in the UV Map sub-palette. This will allow you to apply one texture to your fibers.

    durrrrr, thanks gabo
    Manbearpig is coming. I'm super cereal.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •