ZBrushCentral

Hoeks first sketch

Hi everyone,
This is my first finished sketch (worm eating man :wink: and I want to share it with you. It was meant to be a speedsketch but ended up taking several evenings (trying to figure out bpr rendering). I modelled the whole thing using a lot of dynamesh.

For the matcap I started used Magdalenas matcap from this thread;

There are many mistakes and maybe i did not detail and subdivide it enough. During the process I ran into some issues that bugged me.

• All parts in the model is subtools like the horse and the stones etc. When i had my horse roughed out i positioned it on with the other elements but then I could not use the symmetry anymore. even if I hit local s or set pivot - it seemed like the horse lost its symmetry becc. it was rotated.

• The i was wondering if it is possible to blend two matcaps. I didnt know how to open up an extra shader slot in the material modifiers. I like the way lightCap lets me set the lighting but the materials go black when I use it…cant you lightcap onto an existing matcap?.

Well, I hope to hear what you think of my diorama.

Attachments

wurm_done_2.jpg

wurm_done_3.jpg

wurm_done_1.jpg

Okay I did a little turntable of the model - and put some corny effects on it :lol:

<iframe src=β€œhttp://player.vimeo.com/video/35533772?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” width=β€œ310” height=β€œ174” frameborder=β€œ0” webkitallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I cant embed so here it is.

Cheers

skiss.jpg

Simple drawing to have a starting point for the modeling.