ZBrushCentral

Male head

Hello

So here’s my another try on making a realistic human face. Please tell me what you think. :slight_smile: Cheers

Attachments

rendertest1_min.jpg

rendertest1_large.jpg

comp_wip3_screen2.jpg

comp_wip3_screen1.jpg

comp_wip2_screen2.jpg

Fantastic …

Good work man. Keep up the good work! Nice realism in that head.

Waw fantastic!

What’s your renderer?

Excellent. Some fibre brows/lashes will complete it. I love the eyes. How’d you make them?

Total, astounding success. Love this!

Brilliant, absolutelly brilliant, the skin shader is almost perfect, would you share your shader and render settings? if you take this to the end it`s going to be top row for sure :slight_smile:

I really like it so far.
Your model could be close to your reference but to me the lips could have an other pass. The lower lip looks to inflated and it seems the upper lip didn’t get to much attention as the rest of the face. Looking at the skin structure, I would expect more of the pores visible above his lips.
Still, well done on the sculpt.
The skin and eyes don’t work for me. For one, the specular reflection is quite high and tight on the skin. The eyes are just not alive but they are so damn hard to get right.
If I can make one more suggestion; give him some shoulders, that will present the head much better, especially when aiming for realism.
Looking forward to your update.

very very nice! how about adding some hair? :+1:

You gotta be kiddin’ me!!! WOW!!!

Great work…as-is, but still can’t wait to see this guy with some hair.

EXCELLENT!!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WOW… I love it!
Realistic human skin.

How did you make the shader?
Can you give us a tutorial for that skin tone?

Thanks for share with us.

Really wonderful job!! Great shader!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: