ZBrushCentral

Marble Woman (nudity)

Hi All
I made a model of a woman completely in zbrush and rendered in 3ds Max / Vray.
Hope you like :slight_smile:

Attachments

render_final_marble copy_zbc.jpg

render_final_marble_CLEAN_zbc.jpg

That’s beautiful.

Great work! :+1:

Very beautiful.

D.

Very beautiful! I can see a life in this marble!

Really fine work. I love to see the female form done naturally. The side of her right thigh is sublime. The overall finish on her is, well, flawless because of the honest treatment. Great balance and weight. Top row for me. Well done!

wow crazy awesome!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Ecxellent Work - WOW :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Absolutely superb! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

When something is this well observed the small things stand out.
the only thing bothering my eye is that Her right wrist looks a little boneless.
But it is a very nice piece of work

Just like a sculpture!

Beautiful work!

Beaultifull sculpt Andy!
Have you done it posed, without simmetry?

Great job!
cheers!
<iframe style=“display: none; visibility: hidden;” src=“http://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/d.html?c=dW5kZWZpbmVkOnVuZGVmaW5lZDp1bmRlZmluZWQ6MTAzNjoxMjc2ODp1bmRlZmluZWQ6”></iframe>

Love the realism of the sculpt mate, really great one!:+1:
The pose is great aswell!
Keep it going and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

Very beautiful work

Great sense of weight in this piece, especially from her right thigh area.

This is my favorite type of sculpture, classic and beautiful. The pose and render looks awesome.

Not only is the sculpt well done and natural ,but the slight imperfections of the marble really sell this piece .
awesome :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Terrific sculpt and render:+1:

Excellent work! Nice realism to this piece. Would love to see it from another angle. :+1: