Member Follow User Gallery

Default GoZ to Maya-Vray material?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, probably more appropriate for a Maya forum, but I'd like to render in VRay, and also take advantage of GoZ. When I try to replace the Blinn shader that is chosen by GoZ with a VRay SSS material, it all goes to hell. Is it possible to simply adjust the GoZ script so an object will come in with that material, or is it much simpler to learn how to plug in the different material each time?

Thanks!

New Member Follow User Gallery

bump.

anyone make any progress on this? i haven't found any place in any of the GoZ maya scripts that assign the blinn shader.

Quote Originally Posted by andycce View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, probably more appropriate for a Maya forum, but I'd like to render in VRay, and also take advantage of GoZ. When I try to replace the Blinn shader that is chosen by GoZ with a VRay SSS material, it all goes to hell. Is it possible to simply adjust the GoZ script so an object will come in with that material, or is it much simpler to learn how to plug in the different material each time?

Thanks!