ZBrushCentral

Andrey Bogomolov

Hi, Community!
I want to show some of my works, they are personal stuff due to the top movies mystery sh*t that I do at work every day. I like Z sooo much that I’m using it in 98% of my professional or personal work then any other 3d soft I was used before.

[FONT=arial]Wirlp.[FONT=arial]Under the sea warrior that I’ve been working on for a couple of months in my spare time. It’s an oceanic military unit in a war against human race and their invasion as I think of it. (If you would like to see Hi-Res version…)

Perseus & Medusa The Gorgon Sister.
I think that particular shot form my imagination throughout some years. When I was 12 I read an old book called something like “Myths Of Ancient Greece”, there were no pictures except beautiful historical ornaments)). Because of that I had to imagine myself…

Thank you ALL guys for watching.

Andrey.

4 Likes

What amazing work! I feel like the Medusa piece needs to be a 3D Print. I’d put it on my desk.

wow awesome!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You are blatantly dripping with talent.

Your undersea warrior has beautiful detail throughout. The only critique might be to give a thought to some editing. The octopus tentacles and whale flippers are fighting for dominance as they both look like they could be used for locomotion but not on the same body.
Perhaps the tentacles could be moved higher on the torso and act as arms for spear throwing and defense? As this is a figure of war, maybe some big asymmetrical scars and other evidence of damage could add some history?

The Medusa is top row… hands down.
Can’t wait to see more.

WOW!! you sure have a lot of imagination (and sculpting skills!!!) :D. Amazing sculpt.

Damn, this is some quality work. Just watch the lips on Perseus.

Freaking cool sculpt man! I dig it so much. :+1:
The only crit regarding the scales. It’s everywhere equal sizes. I got the eyes damage. :laughing:
Try some variety a bit.
And welcome to ZBC!

:+1:awesome!

wow amaizing …love it

Finally find some time to make lighting and shading. Hope you like it.
Hi-Res version can find here…

wirlp_compose_gain_v06_zbrushCentral.jpgwirlp_compose_gain_v06_75x75.jpg

1 Like

love all of them, the skin details on the sea creature and Perseus are amazing. How do you have done the skin of the reptile body of Medusa?
Amazing work again!

This is sick bro!

wow, incredible.

Very cool image! Love the flow to the composition the school of fish creates. My only slight criticism in terms of composition is I feel the main focal point of the head is a little too close to the top of the image for my taste. But still, fantastic work!

Wicked work, I’m sorry I missed your thread when you’ve started it. Really sorry. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic job! Congratulations!

Great stuff sorry I missed this thread before too. I want more.

woww some really sick models here!
love it!

The Wirlp creature looks jawdropping good man.
One “tip” if i may, i think you should do some darker render… something in this mood :http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g30/8730/8730_1276548790_large.jpg
It would add a lot more depth to the character and scene.
I know it would hide some details of the character, but we can see all of it on the clay renders :stuck_out_tongue:

But outstanding work mate

Wow, this is ridiculous, haven’t seen this tight work in a very long time! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Now, get up there in the top row :wink:

may I say top row? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: