Quote Originally Posted by rv_el View Post
    lol i havent even had a chance to install version r2d2 yet.... Now we are already moving on to 3cpo.
    Last edited by Phönix; 02-23-12 at 02:16 PM.

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Fantastic!

Sooooo, just like many other Zbrushers here - I have yet to even play with Z4R2B and now this....Extreme lady wood and I am just utterly excited. Now, for fututre thoughts.......can we get some animation and rigging in this great software and Zbrush will soon become the ultimate pipeline....maybe before 2012 ends #I'mjustsayin

Zbrush is my knight in shining software!

New Member Follow User Gallery

give us manuals, I barely getting beneath the surface only been using Zbrush for 6 months at least something so we can see it in writing what does what.

PRETTY PLEASE

P.S.

Can't wait for the updates

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by KreativApe3D View Post
    Sooooo, just like many other Zbrushers here - I have yet to even play with Z4R2B and now this....Extreme lady wood and I am just utterly excited. Now, for fututre thoughts.......can we get some animation and rigging in this great software and Zbrush will soon become the ultimate pipeline....maybe before 2012 ends #I'mjustsayin

Zbrush is my knight in shining software!
    Yes! I m looking forward some little improvement in the rigging system. Something that lets you paint weight with masks. or even a better automatic weighting... something like this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeqD...yer_embedded#!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMZb0...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Harikon View Post
    give us manuals, I barely getting beneath the surface only been using Zbrush for 6 months at least something so we can see it in writing what does what.

PRETTY PLEASE
    Harikon,

If you look in the root ZBrush folder, there should be a Documentation folder. In there you'll find ample amounts of specific information to get you going. Plus there is further educational tools at the main Pixologic website under the Education tab. They actually make it extremely easy to acquire all you need to start using the program right away! Also, there is a lot of support and tutorials in the ZBrushCentral community as well! Hope that helps.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Pixolator View Post
    Interface Enhancements. Sub-palette sections will allow you to control the length of each sub-palette simply by collapsing or un-collapsing sub-sections. Show what you need, when you need it! Moreover, a new Magnify option allows you to zoom into portions of the canvas or interface. This is especially useful when recording videos or turntables.
    © 2012 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    I also liked this, the same could be done to subtools.
    I had made a "plugin" rerquest for this. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...tegory-or-tags

thanks for the update!!

anxiously waiting for some improvement in retopo tools

Firstly, I'm disappointed with the version naming convention, Z4r3? Lame! We have v.R2b, If we had called this next version ZBrush4 R2c, then the next one R2d, we were only a bug fix release away from v.4 R2D2!!! Who wouldn***8217;t want that?

But seriously, I've Never really asked for any features before, but there's a few things id kill to have, but more in the way of extras than features. I wish there was an app or plug-in that could read Ztools and .zmt materials. I have a photoshop helper app called Brush pilot which allows me to see .abr files as images rather than loading all ten million of them into photoshop. .ztl files are the same, I have hundreds or more and can only see what they are (eg, which of the many TRex sculpts Ive done) by loading them which is time consuming, plus every time I open one I want to work on it! Sure, spotlight has fixed this to some extent, but I cant turn them around in spotlight and I keep iterations of a particular model in its own folder.
    Also, am I the only one who cant get the 'undo' button to remain part of any custom UI?
    'redo' stays quite happily, but 'undo' is either gone when I open the config, or disappears shortly after, drives me nuts as I am generally not a keyboard person. There are a few other buttons which have taken to doing this too, such as 'use symmetry'. and this has been the case since Z2, and on 5 different machines, both Mac & Windows. One more, as Im getting long-winded here, Since the first point release of Z4 I often either cant get palletes to move to the sides, or once I do they soon lose their scroll up/down function, so I have to close, say 'sub tools' to get to 'deformations', and I dont seem to be able to resize the window at all so it takes up my entire 27" screen. Anyone else?

Anyway, bitching aside, getting an email from Pixo announcing a new version is always exciting, I cant wait to see what amazing things have leaped from the mind of our dear Leader, its always a revelation. Long may Pixologic maintain its independence and innovative zeal, unfettered by the demands of corporate overlords or the stock market!

Oops! Sorry Aurick! wrote this over 2 days as I lost inetrnet, please forgive me, just this once?
    Last edited by slashpot; 02-24-12 at 10:10 PM.
    MICHAELOBERHOFER

WILDLIFEPORTRAITS

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by slashpot View Post
    But seriously, I've Never really asked for any features before, but there's a few things id kill to have, but more in the way of extras than features. I wish there was an app or plug-in that could read Ztools and .zmt materials. I have a photoshop helper app called Brush pilot which allows me to see .abr files as images rather than loading all ten million of them into photoshop. .ztl files are the same, I have hundreds or more and can only see what they are (eg, which of the many TRex sculpts Ive done) by loading them which is time consuming, plus every time I open one I want to work on it! Sure, spotlight has fixed this to some extent, but I cant turn them around in spotlight and I keep iterations of a particular model in its own folder.
    This has been requested sense ver 1.21
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

This will never end? Wasnt the last update enough? I'm amazed. New, good features that's useful. You keep making this software uberepic. I cant imagine how ZBrush 5 will be. Anyway, you guys rock.
    "It's never too late to learn a new skill" - Lex Luthor

DeviantArt Gallery
    Gallery at 500px
    My music at Soundcloud

hell yeah!

REMOVED my own info.
    Last edited by Dragon; 02-26-12 at 10:43 PM.

@Dragon- You are aware of Sculptris right? They are already using Dynamic tessellation in the same way that your video was showing. You can already use Sculptris and GoZ to ZBrush. And I believe that QRemesher is going to be for retopoligizing your high res meshes, so I don't think it will be for sculpting per se. Anyway, just my opinions and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZWolf View Post
    @Dragon- You are aware of Sculptris right? They are already using Dynamic tessellation in the same way that your video was showing. You can already use Sculptris and GoZ to ZBrush. And I believe that QRemesher is going to be for retopoligizing your high res meshes, so I don't think it will be for sculpting per se. Anyway, just my opinions and thoughts.
    I removed the info, didn't think it was right to post it here (after re-reading my own post).
    Last edited by Dragon; 02-26-12 at 10:42 PM.

Member Follow User Gallery

Fantastic update. So glad about the inclusion of Vector Displacemet. In the past we've had to use Mudbox for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mindrot~ View Post
    Fantastic update. So glad about the inclusion of Vector Displacemet. In the past we've had to use Mudbox for that.
    Absolutely! This is probably the first thing I will check out. No more messing around with bumpviewer material to get detail over to other 3D apps without the massive render times. Pixo tend to do things better than the rest so this should be impressive.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast