ZBrushCentral

PAnick's Sketchbook

Hello!

My name is Nicholas Cort and have been developing games for almost seven years now. I was thinking it was about time I started up a little thread here to show some of the stuff I do during my spare time. Right now I’m trying to do a quick zbrush doodle bust every lunch at work. Usually it’s about 20-30 min. I also got some old stuff to show off, so prepare for a little art dump :smiley:

Inspired by this

Inspired by this

So those were some random lunch sculpts. Sometimes I have no idea what I’m gonna do and just sculpt until something pops out. :smiley: Gonna continue on some of them, maybe texture, and make some better renders.Also gonna try to update this thread weekly at least with some of the random stuff I do :slight_smile:

Attachments

demon_wip1.jpg

humbug3.jpg

alien_3.jpg

exo_wip1.jpg

robot_wip2.jpg

helm_2.jpg

orc_4.jpg

sharky4.jpg

alien_2.jpg

alien_2_2.jpg

Here is some older stuff I made a few years ago with the help of Zbrush. Lowpoly game models + highpoly zbrush for normalmap bake.

Highpoly

Lowpoly

Highpoly
Ghost_Render.jpg
Lowpoly
P_Shot.jpg

Highpoly
Abby_Render.jpg
Lowpoly

Highpoly
White_Render.jpg
Lowpoly

These all are awesome I love them. The fat guy with the tongue coming out especially. Nice job.

Cool stuff ! - really like the last guy in the space suit white/brown/helmet . . Nice shapes .

Keep posting .

the big guy with the tongue is freaking awsome , new desktop background for sure :smiley:

These are great characters! Love the tongue guy! keep it up

Gruesomely good:+1:

This is great in all details
good talent you have dude!
cheers!

Nice man, your technique is really nice! What’s your workflow for making the low poly characters? do you use only Zbrush or do you export for the retopo and maps?

Wow, my inspiration folder just got larger. You are the master!

Great work.

:):+1:

Really awesome portfolio you have here… Great sculpt works!!

great sketchbook man keep posting!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great stuff!!

Some freakishly awesome sculpts!
Well done! :+1:

Amazing stuff, I remember seeing your comicon entry and really digg it.
You got really great pieces here, congrats :slight_smile:

Love your work!
Great :slight_smile:

Regards,

Chris

Thanks you guys! :smiley:
DeathMetalDan: My workflow is usually Modo -> Zbrush -> Modo. First I build a very basic shape of the model I have in mind. Then I export to zbrush and sculpt it. When done I decimate the sculpt and import it back into Modo for retopo and unwrap.

Interesting, I’ve actually had zero exposure to “Modo”… I’m gonna give it a look. :slight_smile:

alien_render_1k.jpgSo I textured and render this guy :smiley:

Attachments

alien_render_1k.jpg

Very nice modeling on the alien dude! keep rockin