ZBrushCentral

Sketch Book

I finally decided it was time to do a proper sketchbook thread, as Im so stoked on 4R3, Here my latest sculpt

Attachments

bUG_14_21.jpg

I like him, especiallly the veiny detail around the neck and on his back. Is that barniocles on his belly? Some more views, please!

For anatomy training and an unnamed Zombie project Ive been sculpting and Emaciated man, still not done, the arms and legs are still WIP, its been an incrediably worthwhile and difficult sculpt, a great learning experience
HumanMale_Emaciated_V02A.jpg

that creature bug is really nice work, love the sculpt of it! The guy is looking cool too, I like the anatomy but still way to thin this guy :smiley: but great work though!
Keep it going and have fun zbrushing!:+1:
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

I’ve been working on this Guy for a while hes from the same unnamed property that the emaciated man/zombie is from. Hes getting close enough to start showing off, I used him as training ground to up my cloth sculpting and overall character work. His hands, pants and boots stll need work as does his suspender connectors, Shutgun and other redneck extras coming soon.

This is my first all Zbrush Hard surface model using dynamesh and shadow box, Huge learning curve but I think I can make something pretty awesome **** now that I know what Im doing. Now the the Retopo begins, thank god for Diamante tools in Maya,

He’s starting to really come along, it been an incredible anatomy lesson, Still need work on the forearm hand and feet. Pose and Zombiefication coming tomorrow.

Zombie_Emaciated_Redneck_3_Nov13_2012_AngusWakefield_Thumb.jpg

Zombie_Emaciated_Redneck_3_Dec20_2012_AngusWakefield.jpg
added the wrench, hanker chief, more work on the overalls, I steill need to ad some rips and tears to the overalls and I think Im going to have some flesh missing from his left arm revealing bone and muscle.