ZBrushCentral

The Shooter

This is my first post here. Three years after making my first studies in Zbrush, I decided to go back to study 3d illustration. This is my first finished image in 3ds Max. This is an old concept that I thought it might be a good image to start studying. I’ve changed the design slightly, making less crazy. I made the model in zbrush using the dynamesh tool that is really interesting. Dynamesh allowed me to create my own basemesh without requiring knowledge of polygonal modeling. After that, the retopology has been made in 3ds max and rendering using Vray renderer. I am very grateful to the artists Victor Maiorino , Victor Hugo and Pedro Conti who are my teachers! I painted the micro facial hair in photoshop. And the baby food I applied in post production in photoshop as well. Beside the help of Pedro, Victor and Victor, I used as reference for the shader setup the great tutorial of Adam Lewis.

Attachments

The Shooter.jpg

detalhes01.jpg

modelo-zbrush.jpg

modelo-zbrush1.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

00.jpg

concept-m.jpg

1 Like

Nice to see you posting here ! Awesome work my friend !

love your work, so cool to see you on here. Do I even need to say top row? I think with you its a given

lol

haha! super-nice job, love the skin texture & great render! :slight_smile:

love your work dude …and this is another one …great! :smiley:

oh please, one question …what is the size of the original render?
…only asking because you painted the hair in photoshop and it really came out very nice!

Amazing stuff Thiago!! Top Row for sure! :+1:

Very nice first post… And amazing result. Beautifully executed!

Outstanding!!! Wonderful work! TOP ROOOOOOOOOOW !!! Congratulations Hoisel! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you. I just came from a root canal that went badly and that cheered me up. Wonderful, five stars and hope you get the top row.

WoW! WOW WOW! I really love the hairs, they look so real!

WOW! What a beatiful piece, so vibrant and alive
I visited your site, you are the artist of so many popular 3d illustrations around the web! Great to see u posting here, welcome to ZBC!
And keep posting and inspiring! Would love to hear your overall Vray tips/setups also.

And it goes without saying, top-row shuld be around the corner
Cheers

Excellent work! :+1:

Wow Top row! :+1:
and Welcome to ZB

Utterly adorable :slight_smile:

This is sooooo goooooooooooood:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: i can’t stop laughing:D:D:D
ON THE TOP!!!

gr. Silberdenar

TOPROW! for sure! So much going on in this piece! :+1:

NICE!!!

great work, ;_)
Best
Daniel

Very nice,
remembers me the baby in Roger Rabbit.
Good blend of cartoon and realism.

Good job!

So freakin’ cool - awesome sculpting, rendering and compositing. I can’t wait to see more of your works!