ZBrushCentral

Army chick WIP

Hi All, I’ve been working on this for a while now and decided i should post it and get some feedback.

Ill keep posting my latest image at the top of this thread.

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hi All

So ive started working on some of the fine details still got a way to go but its a start, would love some feedback :cry:.

Love it!

Thanks nicksc

I just had a look at your armor plate, its really nice i love the lions.

Real nice start. Looks like you’ve only really placed all the straps/buckles/holsters and haven’t detailed them out too much yet. Facial features are looking almost too crisp at the moment but that may just be the style you’re going for. I would look at more reference for where the cheek blends into the nose. The crisp line running from the eye to the mouth is throwing me off a bit. Also think about maybe adding patches or insignias to the clothing although you could probably do that with texture. Depends on how hi-res you want this.

I think you’re going in the right direction and have a good handle on most of it. Texturing is really going to be the final test for how this comes out. Good luck!

Really nice work Mothy. Are you going to texture her soon?? can’t wait to see. :slight_smile: