ZBrushCentral

Brock Lesnar

Not going to lie, seeing him pop up on WWE Raw made me geek out like an old school fanboy. Haven’t really watched wrestling in years, aside from CM Punk promos, but hearing Brock showing back up got me interested again. Dude was an intense athlete and made everyone he wrestled against looked great, I thought. Not only did he over power people, but he also made it look like he was getting hurt, which a lot of big guys in wrestling don’t do too well IMO.

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

I instantly recognized him from the UFC when I saw your thumbnail on bottom row, looks just like him! Even from the tiny thumbnail.

Thank you for that comment sir, really appreciate it.

Quick update with fixing proportion and color blocking in

4.jpg

Fibermesh his hair? :smiley:

You know, I never looked into the fibermash function. Will have to check it out. Still trying to get down BPR though, so once I’m comfortable with that, and have an ok enough sculpt, I’ll play around with fibermesh

5.jpg

6.jpg

For the life of me, I could not get his face right. I honestly got pissed and started to destroy the mesh. But after a second or two, I actually noticed that the base would be a good one for Hulk. And I thought it was ridiculously appropriate a Hulk sculpt was created from anger haha. Anyways, will end the thread with this image and start a new one when he’s completed.

Brock makes a nice Hulk.

Hulk’s anatomy is looking really good!

If Brock Hulked out… haha. Would be overly ridiculously awesome. CONTINUE!

Ok, I feel like I can do this sculpt a bit more justice.

7.jpg
8.jpg

quick texture

13.jpg

Attachments

10.jpg

15.jpg

Attachments

15.jpg

Think I got his anatomy close enough to his

17.jpg

very nice work on the muscles mass