ZBrushCentral

Dave's Sketchbook

Here is my latest sculpt based off Bojana Nedeljkovic’s model and techniques. I used Mannequin and DynaMesh for the sculpt and TopoGun for the retopology. I’m planning on replacing the hair with the new fibermesh hair - I’ll post updates as soon as I have them ready. Crits and comments welcome.

Thanks
David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Attachments

facecloseup2.jpg

This is awesome :+1: Pretty good gesture and expression, will be interesting to see it with fibermesh hair…

Very nice! Good lookin face.

I really like the hair as is. Fibermesh is cool and all… But as a full head of hair I think it looks sorta cheesy.

Thanks for the replies. My first few attempts with fiber mesh looked a little cheesy for sure. Hopefully with a little practice I’ll be able to pull it off.

Close up of body

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is some hard surface modeling. This is the Audi RX8 Spyder. This was modeled in Maya and Rendered in Z-Brush. Crits / Comments are welcome.

audi.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is the back view:

audiback.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is a triclops I created for the ZBrush Halloween challenge. I’m posting here to get everything in one place. Crits/ Comments welcome.

Thanks,
David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is the rig for the triclops complete with over 40 blendshapes. The Z-Brush Blendshape plugin was used to transfer blendshapes from z-Brush to Maya.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Some more hard surface modeling.

watch.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Good looking thread here:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: nice work on all !! keep at it !!!

Gary Komar Good looking thread here:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: nice work on all !! keep at it !!!

Thanks Gary!!!

Another face… : ) I decided to create this face a while back so I wouldn’t have to model hair. I might revisit this project sometime in the future to update it.

FinalRender.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is my t-rex I sculpted a while back

T-rex.jpg

www.davidbittorf.com

Here is my hero female character based off of Justin Marshall’s tutorial on Digital Tutors. I’m still not quite done. The face, hands and pants still need some work. C&C welcome.

herocharacter.jpg

Thanks,
David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Nice works in your sketchbook, nice sculpting on the womans details and cloth!
the pose of the dinosaur and overall looks nice, the texture looks a little odd, like back in the days:)
Definently keep it going!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

• [INDENT=3]Nice works in your sketchbook, nice sculpting on the womans details and cloth!
  • > the pose of the dinosaur and overall looks nice, the texture looks a little odd, like back in the days:)
    Definently keep it going!
    Cheers,

• Kenny:)

Thanks Kenny. Yeah, trex is a little old. His total poly count is around 4 million and has a 4k map for his entire body. My new stuff is closer to 20-30 million. The dancer girls face alone is 10 million polys and I’m devoting an 8k map to it just for the heck of it.

Here is my cowgirl sculpt based off of Antony Ward’s model. I used Z-Brush for most everything. Started with mannequin, used dynamesh for the sculpt. I used the insert face and hand brush.
Some of the accessories such as the belt were created in Maya. Still a work in progress. C/C welcome.

Render.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

She’s got Booty to boot! excellent!