ZBrushCentral

Welcome Baby Ava

Hi Zbrushers,

I believe this is my first time posting a finished piece here in the forum - I usually just lurk and amazed by the talents here,

I made this piece for UDA intensive CG Course as well as to celebrate the birth of our healthy and beautiful baby girl.

Zbrush was used for sculpting, 3ds max/V-Ray for rendering as well as the Ornatrix plugin so that I could render hair directly within V-Ray with full GI and DOF

below is the picture before it was cropped

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a nice day

Cheers,
andrew

Attachments

vertical.jpg

FINAL1600.jpg

Crazy good! Very very impressive render :+1: Certainly top row.

That’s for sure some incredible work!

Fantastic! *****

Awesome work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

this is stunning… great job on this one.:+1:

Congratulations on this beautiful piece and more so on your beautiful daughter.

This is soo good, easily TOP ROW material.

I especially like the baby’s skin texture and hair, in fact, great job on all the hair!

Keep posting,

Jit.

This is amazing! Such a heart warming and personal image. It’s so good to see something other than Orcs and other creatures here. Not that there’s anything wrong with those sculpts but it’s really refreshing and inspiring to see something this touching on the forums. Easily top row!:smiley:

Edit; Forgot to add you have a beautiful baby.

Clear top row. Awesome work.

wow, well done!

Your kid is so cute and look forward to your next works

Amazing!!!Yep, TOPROW:+1:

I can just concur, this is truely a wonderful piece of art! Congratulation to your daughter, she will be very proud of you seeing that mate!:+1:
Definently enjoy beeing a great sculpter and ofcourse a father :slight_smile:
All the best to you and your family.
Happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

thank you so very much for the kind words and compliments,

you guys have really made my day :o

If it’s okay I would like to share some more additional info as well as some zbrush screenshots

ZB_FinALL.jpgZB_ClothBed.jpgZB_FinHead.jpgZB_FinAva.jpgZB_AvaFingers.jpgZB_Toes.jpgMax_hair.jpgPS_RenderPass.jpg

again thank you very much and hope you have a very nice day

Cheers,
andrew

just wonderful and thanks for sharing these very personal but beautiful and stunning pieces of hard work.:+1: Amazing amount of details mate!
Great sculpting and the folds on the cloth are just totally insane. Another Congratulation mate - can’t get better being a father and such a great sculptor!
All the best,

• KC:)

amazing

This is incredible!!!

Why is it not already in the Top Row?

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: