ZBrushCentral

Willtheloon's sketchbook

Hi,

This is my first post on the forums. I’ve been learning Zbrush for a short while now and so far have really been enjoying it. Here is one of the first models that I think is complete enough to show here. Everything was done in Zbrush with the final comp in Photoshop. Any and all comments welcome.

Attachments

NC_Back_BPR_Comp.jpg

NC_Front_BPR_Comp.jpg

Haha, looking cool man, great first post! :+1:

I like this very much. So collectible like-:wink:

Thanks Santis and Dragon :slight_smile:

I’ve had to rework certain sections like the hands and some of the armor. Here is a turntable of the character posed:

<iframe width=“420” height=“315” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/MygKHVV4BW8” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I took two of my old characters and did a diorama style action pose. This was the result:

Render01_watermarked.jpgRender02_watermarked.jpg

Here is an older model I did. This one has been 3d printed too.

Render01_watermarked.jpgDSC_0111_watermarked.jpg

This one is a character from a web comic I did about a year ago. He is called zombie cat, because cats + tentacle arms = zombies.

MR_Render_03_Watermark.jpg

looking good man!

This is one of my more recent characters. Designed by my good friend Alex Amelines, www.amelines.com.
Lugz_Render_01.jpg

I love all your characters, they have character

@themightyflog : Thanks very much. I hope to be posting more characters soon.

I recently made these little figurines as a birthday gift for a friend of mine.

The first image is just a screengrab from zb, the second image is rendered in zbrush and the last one is a photo of the characters printed.

Screen_all.jpgAll_Lighting.jpgIMG_5975_smaller.jpg

I love the whimsical feel of the panda and his little buddies …

funny and nice sketchbook …

that panda rocks

Cool, a panda sugar. :wink:

@blueferret: Thanks, I’m very pleased that you like these little guys :slight_smile:
@O/MI: Thanks, I’m a big fan of your stuff. Your little robot turret is currently my desktop picture.
@sergioliv: Thanks :slight_smile: Panda’s do have a certain something especially when eating noodles.
@Philuxius: Thanks :slight_smile:

Keeping with the Panda theme, I’ve been working on this armour that looks like a panda but has a human inside.

Panda_Armour_Character_Sheet.jpg

This is really neat stuff, panda power!

Thanks sergioliv :slight_smile:

Here is a better render of the armour.

Panda_Armour_Render01_comp.jpg