Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Nice!

Nice work on the latest piece man...digging the texture work especially!
    Now who else wanna f@%k wit Hollywood Court

Hey everyone,

Thanks again for the comments. I made changes to the hands making them more feminine. And not just a Photoshop adjust, an actual model change lol.

nitrox721 - The clothing were built in program called Marvelous Designer. It makes building clothes easy and then runs a pretty good dynamics simulation. The rest of the detailing was done in ZBrush, but the actual fabric pattern was just a simple bump map when it was rendered in Maya.

joe55 - The skin detail was surprisingly easy. I projected actual skin textures of a woman from 3D.sk, and once they were on the body I used ZBrush's "Mask by intensity" option in the masking section and that masked everything except for pores and wrinkles. After that I inverted the mask and through a combination of the "inflate" brush and "inflate Deformation option" plus some just old fashion pushing and pulling I was able to get a great base of skin detail.

tobbeo - The Suicide Girl look is nothing surprising, to be honest a lot of that was inspiration. Its obviously an acquired taste and not for everybody, but I wanted to try something a little different than swords and robots(before I get back to swords and robots)

THX, I actually have a few more renders surprisingly...

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences

As this project was originally an anatomy and texturing project, I wanted to show off the figure I sculpted and painted. I apologize for the "hairlessness" and the seams, these were a bit older renders, however I still like what they present.

Really awesome. The cloth is fantastic. Sometimes pure white/black cloth is really hard to pull off IMO.

Great overall job, and good grasp on anatomy forms!
    Her breast has a strange shape, but I think you modeled it in this way to simulate the cloth compression on it.
    Also, in my opinion the skin is too bumpy, particularly under her right breast, where deep spots are visible.

I'm interested in your process for making the cloth: did you put the cloth on the already posed model, or you made the cloth on the model in a T shape and then posed everything together?

Also, how did you made such beautiful tattoos?

the last naked renders show better all the hard work you did it pores everywhere (even near to the nipples!), perfect anatomy sense,... i miss SSS! Tony Reynolds has a SSS for Maya that is awesome, check cgfeedback.com .
    Sorry if my english is no bueno
    Mi Sketchbook

Member Follow User Gallery

armband could use some gravity. Fall further down and be stopped by the hand.

I think the contra pose makes the arm look short, especially if you are dealing with a petite proportioned woman.
    Can hardly find any contrapposto example with that arm down, and I suspect it is because the clavicle being up and the hip going down makes the arm look proportionally too small, so they angle the arm on that side.. Aaaanyhow, nitpicking... Is a great model! Knuckles perhaps too big still in the hand.

wow really great !!! i like the clothing - oh ya there is none
    " crits n comments always welcome ! "

" im not half as dumb as i think you look !! "

I really like her without all these piercing!

THX again for the comments! I made one last adjustment and brought the wrist band down.

Final HD render - http://www.kriskelly3d.com/portfolio...hing_large.jpg

Nyx702 - You have no idea how long I spent working on that shirt, HAHA!'

stefanobernardi - The program I used to simulate the clothing takes blend shapes so I just exported out the T-Pose and the final pose and it blended them together. The clothing just draped over it all. Then I just brought it into ZBrush for clean up.

Moga - THX so much for point me to CGF! I'm definitely going to use that setup next! I didn't know they made it for Maya.

daidda - Your obviously right about the band, that's why I changed it. And yes, its hard to get the arm to look right with the shoulder up so high, but I guess that comes with the territory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12