ZBrushCentral

Battlemage armor skyrim mod.

An armor mod I’m making for skyrim.
I’ve created 3 levels one early mid and late game version.
please leave some feedback before I start texturing :slight_smile:

Attachments

Battle mage.jpg

BattleMage concepts.jpg

MageHelmet.jpg

Battlemage tier's.jpg

coo stuff man cant wait to see the in game version

nice work on the metal armor

This. This right here, is how it’s done. Amazing work! I wish more designs like this ended up in games- you have a great flair for silhouettes that I think is one of the most important things about character design. From a mile off, you could look at that guy’s outline and know… “Yes, he is a bad ass. I need to be careful.”

Love it!

I like the details! What will the lower level armor look like? Are you going to make new staves or wands for him too?

Maybe I’ll make staffs and something like a spellsword later, first I gotta finish this :slight_smile:

This is one of the most awesome armor I have seen … this is a masterfull job …

How do you plan to implement it ingame? I am working on a mod for skyrim and if you have no idea or you want a proper new setting and background / quest let me know …

try checking this thread to see what I mean …

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/617901-issgard/page__p__4878520__fromsearch__1#entry4878520

Btw any chance you coul dmake a tutorial on how you are making this masterpiece? I am fairly new to zbrush and I am making also an armor and woudl make great use of any of your tips like for example how to sculpt fur :smiley:

Some ingame screens

2012-06-13_00021 copy.jpg2012-06-13_00019.jpg2012-06-13_00025 copy.jpg2012-06-13_00023 copy.jpg2012-06-13_00016.jpg

Attachments

2012-06-13_00019.jpg

Great job!
It fits well in the Skyrim lore!

Joined up with the sole purpose of saying it looks awesome, any time frame on when we’ll see it for release? Just for us normal humans who can’t mod this brilliance!

This is the perfect armor I’ve been looking for. Have you finished it and if so where can I get it?

Why’d this die when it was almost finished? Real shame.

How to get this beauty?

So close to ending my hunt for great armor then I find out the project is dead <3 Please come back!