ZBrushCentral

Babineau's design sketchbook!

Hi guys! I am a 14 year old, canadian boy. I started using zbrush in january and I wish to, one day, become a 3D modeler!:smiley:

Here are my best models I’ve done: :slight_smile:

Here is the last one: wizard/ warrior it took me 13 days to do it (the render was done in 3dsmax)

Here is an alien bust I made it took me 3 days to do it (the render was also done in 3dsmax)

Here is rahi: a model I made in 7 days (the render was done in zbrush using BPR and lightcaps)

Here is Skopio: I made him in 15 days, I made him for DT’s contest: final boss (wich I won!) :slight_smile: The render was done in 3dsmax

Here is mosquito: A bust I made in 3 days, the render was done in zbrush!

Here is El chupacabra: it took me 14 days to make him (the render was done in 3dsmax)

And finally here is Aeon: The render was done in zbrush

So those where my best models! (in chronological order: Aeon is the oldest one)

Thanks for looking! I will post all my next characters here!

Cheers!:slight_smile:

Attachments

final-render.jpg

Final_Render.jpg

final render.jpg

skopio_beauty_shot_daylight_done.jpg

mosquito render lower quality.jpg

final render lower quality.jpg

aeon lower quality.jpg

Good job, I’m only 13 and also in still just learning but with sculptris. Keep up the work.
here is some of my first works. :smiley:

Wow wish I was anywhere near this good at 13 and 14! Babineau youve got a really good sense of realistic rendering and allmost texturing. you guys should stick with modeling and really push your selves and push your poly counts… but most important thing to remmeber is then working out the forms you will only make it hard on yourself if you do it in 10 million polygons. start out reallyy low rez and then work your way up

Thanks guys! :smiley: Good model BTW!:smiley:

I made 3 more renders of my lastest model and a video (it’s just a fade in/ fade out between each image with music) :stuck_out_tongue:

back-view.jpg

front_view.jpg

right_view.jpg

http://youtu.be/icY1gsT1wYo

<iframe width=“420” height=“315” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/icY1gsT1wYo” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey guys! I started a new character, It’s a dog-like quadriped with a gas mask, and a big thing in his back ^^
2.jpg

I will post more WIPs soon! I hope you like him!

Thanks for looking
cheers!:slight_smile:

Here is a new screenshot of my creature:)

3.jpg

Hey guys! I finished my monster

Here it is:
final_image.jpg

The render was done in 3dsmax using Vray!

Cheers

Hey guys! I started an alien yesterday and I wanted to know what you guys think about it!:slight_smile:

thanks!

9.jpg

cheers!

Hey guys! Here are a few WIPs of my alien: The reader:)

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

Thanks for looking!:slight_smile:

Cheers

Here’s the final render of my alien: the reader

The render was done in 3dsmax using Vray and Post was done in PS :slight_smile:

final_render.jpg

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

cheers:)

Hey guys! I started a new character: The prisoner. (In the final render he will hold the paper-thingy with the name of the jail and his prisoner’s number, I hope you know what I mean!)

Here are some WIPs

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks for looking! Cheers:)

Here are a few new WIPs!

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Here is the render from 3dsmax, Vray with post work in photoshop!:slight_smile:

final.jpg

Thanks for looking:)

Hey guys! I made a new alien!:), The BG was made and rendered in vue, The alien was modeled, polypainter and posed in zbrush, the aliens were render in 3dsmax using vray and the post work was done in photoshop!:slight_smile:

Here is the image:

final.jpg

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Hey guys! Here are WIPs of my first dino! (It’s a supersaurus or super-lizard)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks for looking!:slight_smile:

Hey guys! I have a few more WIPs

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Thanks for looking! I would really appreciate if you could give me some feedbacks/critiques! Thanks!:slight_smile:

skin - scales looking good , joints - hips - shoulders are crucial to anatomy for dynamic stance - pose all a quick fix with some good reference pix
and a large move brush - keep at it !:+1:

Hi! I finished my Dino, It was modeled, polypainted and posed in zbrush, rendered in 3ds max using vray and I did some post work in photoshop :slight_smile:

Here he is:

final2.jpg

I used reference images from skeletaldrawings.com to make him (This website as really good Dinosaurs reference, if you want to make a dinosaur go check it out!)

Thanks for looking:)

CHeers