Default Green Goblin or Hellspawn!!

Hey guys,

It's been so long since I've been lurking in Central for all the aw-inspiring artists and the awesomest artworks, So finally I put some courage and posting something of my own, been working on this character from very long and finally I got it almost completed (almost because I just wanted to sculpt some more fine details to it), so here are the renders it's basically Zbrush renders (several Matcaps) and blended in PS and some final touchups to make it look awesome.... And I've done some color variations of it to know which one suits best. Now do let me know about that.

Some intro about myself, I'm from India and I've been in gaming from past 5 Years, and I'm an environment artist, but I never leave any chance to get to Z-brush and work on something, I also love to do characters too, so here's my try for it.

Enough of the intro, here goes the Green Goblin Mutated version (name suggested by a friend of mine):

And this was the base first without fumes and Burnt horns :

And here is the Hellspawn version:

And one more just for fun (Aquaman Something maybe):

Hope you like it/them... Comments and crits are most welcome.

The balance is a bit off i think. He looks like he is going to sit down. Bring pelvis and trunk a bit more forward.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

looking good, keep it up.
    My Internets Page - http://www.vfxforge.com