ZBrushCentral

Werewolf (WIP)

Greetings!

My name i Anton and this is my first post on Zcentral and this is my first time using Zbrush, so please be easy on me. :smiley:
I choose to crate a Werewolf as my first character, simply because they’re awesome!

well i don’t have much pic’s because i suck at saving my projects in steps, i just overwrite the old original file most of the time.:o
I’m sorry for my bad English, it’s not my native language.^^

The tail is getting its overhaul soon! the lower arms and hands is also WIP.

The face is almost finished (too few polygons to finish the details in the mouth,gonna fix this soon)

a little work left here too but nothing major:).

I’m going to update this thread as soon i make any more progress, and have the time for it ;D.
Peace out!

Attachments

werewolf whole.jpg

werewolf face.jpg

werewolf feet.jpg

good first try, may I suggest some anatomy books. atlas of animal anatomy and human anatomy for artists. keep going

Thx ^^
Well i have been reading a lot of anatomy books (only human tho), but it seems that i get too greedy and make some muscles a bit to big and in the same process casts the proportion to hell :o
And yes, i had the worst time making the leg muscles and some of the abdominal is off to haha ^^. (I didn’t want to copy paste the human anatomy completely but i regret for not doing that)

I don’t think anything is wrong with the proportion at all I think you are definitely on the right track. just having alittle more reference material definitely helps it sure helps me. keep going let’s see more.