ZBrushCentral

Merida

i’ve try to make character from Pixar movie title The Brave. All geometri was done in zbrush, color correction photoshop and render vray for 3dsmax. here you can see fianal image.

Wip:
here is starting point, ive use zbrush to make displacement and color map for the skin on this render:

next stage is making dress, and some cloth details, all was done with helpful tool retopology

and ornatrix hairs from fibermesh splines

background(vraysctter)

Attachments

final3.jpg

420037_1337939153_medium.jpg

zbrushscreenshot.jpg

back.jpg

Perfect!! Really well done!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The hair is just amazing. 5 star work my friend.

wow that hair+face is amazing
great interpretation! :smiley:

Really nice! good idea and good job! congrat man. :+1:

Wonderful image, Maksut! Would you mind telling us a little about how you did her hair? Is that Fibermesh?

Hope to see more from you.

Just gorgeous!!! WOW! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really really awesome work !!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I’m really impressed by the increase of exemplary models appearing on ZBC. It just shows that the 3D scene is constantly expanding its horizons, which were already pretty wide, lol.

Love this!

Now that’s some impressive hair work.

D.

Very nice. The wildness of the image goes really well here. I like it!

WIP please!

beautiful hair~

She looks amazing! love the hair and expression… nice render aswell. I just find something weird about the way she holds the bowstring, anyway great work man!:+1:

Hi there! Thank you for impressive comments!
I use fibermesh tools for styling hairs and convert it to splines. Then all splines used as guides in Ornatrix plugin.

close-up of face = TOP ROW!

Absolutely TOP ROW!!

Fantastic work, love it.

:+1:

Nice work - Just one small critic: She looks a little old… After all she’s supposed to be a teenager.