ZBrushCentral

Demons, Monsters, Creatures and Stuff

Hey guys!

Finally decided to start my own thread, after years of browsing on ZBC. I love Zbrush, but still have a lot to learn, hope you guys can help me with that :wink:

here’s a test rendering, composed in Photoshop of a demon WIP I am working on right now. Let me know what you think

Attachments

demon.jpg

nice lighting bro :+1:

Thanks ZawYeMyint appreciate it :slight_smile:

Here’s another WIP I’m working on… no details sculpted yet. Just the overall idea.

BPR_Render.jpg
ZBrush-Document.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Render.jpg

Small update on the Cave worm

worm.jpgfacebug.jpg

a 2 hour sketch I made this evening, used the long bust base mesh, don’t know who uploaded it originally

C&C very welcome :smiley:

profil_neu.jpg

I’m digging your style!

thanx man :slight_smile:

Another Bust WIP

capital_1.jpg

Small update on the fat capitalist

rabbit_smoke.jpg

Very nice! How was the smoke created ?

yes ! good and how is composed a demon please

thanx guys!

glad you like it :slight_smile:

the smoke is created in Photoshop with smoke brushes I downloaded from the internet, very simple. Just google smoke brushes and you’ll find tons of them.

How the demon is composed is pretty hard to describe :confused: lots of try and error about 20 BPR render passes with different materials stacked in photoshop with different blendmodes. Total Chaos. here are two Photoshop screengrabs

and that’s more or less the base I start with. without all the different materials blended in, just the normal render passes Shadow, SSS, AO, Render, depth

hard to make a tutorial with such a intuitive workflow, sorry :confused:

hey guys.

here are two different, more funny versions of the fat guy with the hat just for fun :smiley: and an old sculpt I’m going to refine a bit. hope you like it

here’s a little update on the cave worm and some views of the torso. Takes me like forever to put all those tiny details in him.

hope you like it C&C very welcome

side_torso.jpg

new WIP, Hulk Titan Thingy

titan.jpg

small update on the Titan. next step leg details and texturing.

Don’t know if the anatomy isn’t totally off. will post some shots frm different angles soon. Let me know what you think C&C very welcome

titan.jpg

Good works!!:+1:
I particularly like the fat capitalist:)
we have something in common:roll_eyes:
I also use a lot of layers on photoshop:D

:smiley: Layer 236 copy 61 :wink: Chaos! Thanks for the kind words, love your work, especially the mistaken monster :smiley: . Hope to get that good one day.

another small update, added some basic subtools for the armor, don’t where exactly to go with the details though… we’ll see

titan-armor.jpg

here is a little update of the armor. close ups

this sculpt is looking awesome! cant wait to see more

thanks man. hope to finish him soon

a bit more progress on the helmet

Attachments

skin_s.jpg