ZBrushCentral

AMC pixel factory _sessions

Hello,

We are AMC pixel factory, an independent game developer and leading provider of digital content solutions for video games. We’re based in Bucharest Romania.

We would like to showcase some of our work together with small tutorials which we name AMC SESSIONS.

Here’s the first one:

AMC pixel factory _ SESSION01 THE DIVER
model, tutorial and renders made by SORIN LUPU (Lead Character Artist at AMC pixel factory)

PDF TUTORIAL (ROMANIAN)
http://www.amc.ro/uploads/sessions/1_Diver/AMCpixelfactory_Sessions_01_Diver.pdf

PDF TUTORIAL (ENGLISH)
http://www.amc.ro/uploads/sessions/1_Diver/AMCpixelfactory_Sessions_01_Diver_EN.pdf

Feel free to let us know your opinion or ask any questions you may have.

SHOWCASE

//youtu.be/W0Zs8npVRSk

VIDEOS
(tutorials that complete the technique showcase)

Human Body Proportions Setup using Skeleton Template and ZBrush Zspheres:

//youtu.be/xZCZaMCpw80

//youtu.be/_9Y56UhTu50

//youtu.be/xh710-6VjQo

//youtu.be/Og-QfYo7R84

Creating Folds on Neopren Fabric:

//youtu.be/gwfBVtx2y58

//youtu.be/2caP_KwyPaU

SKELETON

We’re also sharing the 3D human skeleton Sorin made some time ago; it can be used mostly as reference for anatomy proportions.

The skeleton was rigged in Maya 8.0 with The Setup Machine Plugin and can be used for posing.

(links below the picture)

The Maya 8.0 Rigged scene can be downloaded from here: Human Skeleton Maya Rigged

OBJ file can be downloaded from here: Human Skeleton OBJ

Attachments

Diver_01.jpg

Diver_02.jpg

Diver_03.jpg

Diver_04.jpg

Diver_05.jpg

Diver_06.jpg

Diver_07.jpg

Diver_08.jpg

Diver_09.jpg

Diver_10.jpg

UUUffff!!! this is why i look at this forum 3 or 4 times a day, i always find inspiring stuff like this one.
Amazing job, top raw, thanks for sharing.

I almost forgot it, thanks for the videos and the skeleton.

wow nice vids, nice shares and congratz for the model, it looks great and very clean!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i can’t say anything, but TOP ROW!!!
AWESOME!

Bravo, mate! -And thanks for sharing the skeleton! This is great inspiration! the attention to detail, and included tutorial are a model in and of itself! Much respect and thanks!:+1:

I too Vote TOP ROW!!

Great work… and your cloth work is stunning… STUNNING!

Very clean work sir, I like it a lot. :+1:

Very cool sculpt, and thank you for the videos! I tried downloading the PDF but it didn’t work for me, downloaded at 22kb/s before seeming to time out and ‘finish’ the download before it had actually finished downloading. I’ll try again later and maybe with a different browser (Firefox atm).

Awesome, really clean …
one sugestion if I may … the gun might need a bit more work, the scope, barrel look too premature.
Other than that, the artwork is simply outstanding, I love the fact that it looks like he,s actually wearing a wetsuit. Also you should get some Texture or polypaint that really would knock it out of the park !!!

Good Luck
Ren

Like it was already said above. Very clean work! Thanks for sharing. Great :+1:

Super clean and awesome sculpt! Top row stuff!

Truly awesome work on the character and props! Thank you for all the images, videos and models, they went straight to my inspiration folders :slight_smile:

i love you guys from AMC …thanks for everything!

Great character and nice tutorial!
The amount of props is impressive!

I’m downloading your skeleton, don’t you have one with female proportions? :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic work and thanks very much for sharing the skeleton, that’s going to be really useful!

Waw very nice from sharing so much…

Great exposure!

I can just concur with gonso, really outstanding work and really thank you so much for posting such detailed information about the model.:+1: The complete sculpt is just stunning:+1:, looking like a 3d print of a real soldier. The tutorial really helped a lot checking out your workflow over at AMC, really interesting company. Definantly looking forward seeing more from you and from AMC.
Again thanks for sharing and wish you all the best and happy sculpting!:+1:
Cheers,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Nice work! Very intereting workflow!! and thanks for the free stuff!!:slight_smile:

Awesome stuff! :+1: Thanks for sharing. TOP ROW!!!