ZBrushCentral

Cable

So has been a while so decided to put something I’m working on up. to maybe get some input, Diff P.O.Vs etc everything helps, Just roughing out the armour at the moment the final Idea in the whole sculpt will be a “gritty” "Darker version of Cable from the X-men comics just really an excuse to sculpt both hard surface and organic.

Attachments

armourback3quat.jpg

armourback3quatwhum.jpg

armourfront3quat.jpg

armourfront3quatwhum.jpg

Will get to work on giving him pants asap :slight_smile: them back to sculpting the body

Just a couple more of the vest, seeing how its going to look with light although final will be more of a kevlar matte black finish hopefully.
ZBrush Document.jpgZBrush Document2.jpg

Looking great! Can’t wait to see it finished. :+1:

Just an update:
Had a bit of a play around today had a bit of “metal block” when it came to how I want the armour to look in the final image so had a bit of a play around with some renders and some psot work in photoshop, let me know what you think and what you would change, different ideas always help :slight_smile:
armourrendersmall.jpg
beforeandafter.jpg

Just a bit of work on the faceZBrush Documentfaces.jpg

so nice work bro, plz check my stryfe :slight_smile:

@ZawYeMyint. Nice sulpt of Stryfe mate awesome stuff.

Just a bit more work done on the body and pantscable body.jpg

Attachments

cable body.jpg

Just a bit more work done, Mainly trying to figure out what to do with his mechanical arn, so far have come up with this. Any input would be most welcome. :slight_smile: Will be doing the hand later. cuurent one is a place holder
ZBrush Document2.jpgZBrush Document3.jpgZBrush Document4.jpgZBrush Documenta.jpg

I really like the armor and hand so far. Good job. Would like to see how this turns out. But I do think you anatomy can be re worked. Here is a quick example of a face mock up I did. Hope it helps:

comment.jpg

Thank you so very much, I’m always looking for people to tell me what can be improved I’m hoping in the long run it will only let me get better. thanks again and I will try what you have suggested, and yep slowly getting to the scar lol

Just an attempted resculpt on the head as per some good advice, thanks Sankar82.
ZBrush Document.jpg

Finaly Have the head how I want it so tine to finish the rest of the body add textures, hair and the start polypainting

Finaly Have the head how I want it so tine to finish the rest of the body add textures, hair and the start polypainting

Attachments

headfinalpaintwcurves.jpg

Render Test on head, just a lightcap with wax modifer
headfinalpaintwcurves.jpg

Slowly getting there with this project but decided to re-do the armour it looked to bulky and over the top so have re-designed. here is a quick render
BPR_Render.jpg

A Front, and a Back quick render - Time to paint and texture
ArmorFront.jpgArmorback.jpg

I really like the design of this armour, but the last two renders are rather blurry. Makes it hard to look at.