ZBrushCentral

Join Pixologic at SIGGRAPH 2012

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Come join Pixologic at SIGGRAPH 2012 in Los Angeles on August 7-9!

<IFRAME height=1100 src=“http://ugm.pixologic.com/registration/1208-Siggraph/” frameBorder=0 width=1034></IFRAME>

You may read the full info in the frame above.
You may also view the page without frames: CLICK HERE.

Have a hunger to be among the first to learn the newest developments in store for ZBrush? Want to meet the Pixologic team and attend live demonstrations by some of the industry’s top ZBrush artists? If you’re passionate about ZBrush, then be our guests at this year’s SIGGRAPH convention in the Los Angeles Convention Center!

You can register starting right now to receive a free Exhibit Hall Only Pass, complements of Pixologic! Once at SIGGRAPH, you will be able to come visit us at Booth 301 to enjoy all the presentations.

SIGGRAPH is always an exciting time for ZBrush, with exciting sneak previews and dynamic guest presentations showcasing innovative ZBrush use. If you’re going to be in the Los Angeles area, you won’t want to miss it!

See you at SIGGRAPH!

Attachments

Map.jpg

Shacking up next door to autodesk I see! Try not to embarass mudbox too badly! :slight_smile:

Any chance that you will tape all these presentations and put them up on the web? (Like C4D did at NAB) for us poor souls who can’t make it to the event?

Another cool ZBrush event that I will be missed! :S Would love to go!!!

This will be really awesome idea to put all the recorded sessions on the web for those poor souls like us… :slight_smile: its a humble and earnest request to Pixologic. Thanks :slight_smile:

so would love to go!! :slight_smile:

blah, that is one of the place i do really want to go there… too bad that i’m from france ^^;

well, i hope i will see you all at comic-con/japan expo in few weeks which start during 5 to 8 july 2012 :slight_smile:

I’m definitely looking forward to it! :cool:

It’s times like this, and only times like this, that I wish I lived in America so I could go to this event.

All other times I’m happy not to live there.

MX

Can’t wait to get a chance to meet some great talent. :+1: Will be there.

One of these years I will make it. I would love it if Siggraph Montreal would do something like this, but I can’t find any indication that they do. It would still be a bit of a trek for me, but at least we’re talking a few hours’ drive from home, as opposed to an expensive flight across the continent.

Is this anything like Comic Con or E3, where there will be major announcements? Will the people who can’t make it at least get some exciting news about the future of ZBRush? Maybe there’s even some sort of launch connected to the event?

I’m new to this community, so I’m not sure if things work that way at Siggraph, but I can hope!

please record sessions, no everyone has the time or can afford to go to siggraph.

Yeah, recording sessions would be great source of inspiration for all of us.

I’ll be here! :slight_smile:

I will love to see the new development in some short video here! I guees that is possible after the meeting:D

i will be there!pretty cool Event!can’t Wait to see great talents In person:D

Any chance to see recordings done after the show? Pretty please! :smiley:

I will be there tomorrow! Hoping to catch a presentation or 2 by you guys!