ZBrushCentral

German soldier

Hi,
i did it in my spare time. This game realtime model is for my personal portfolio. It has 6000polys. C&C are welcome.

Attachments

new_german.jpg

looks fantastic…love the textures. would love to know how you get so much variation in your cloth texture. maybe his legs are little too small? great work tho.

thanx, and here is a zbrush view

Wow, great work. Love the sculpt

Great Sculpt / Texture, could you please share the wire?

really nice model and texture

Great work!:wink:

thanx guys i am so happy for your coments:) and here is wire of lowpoly

wire_vojak.jpg

Amazing work!

BEAUTIFUL! thanks !! I’m so in love with german uniforms :slight_smile:

did you know that the SS-uniforms have been designed by hugo boss? i couldn´t believe it myself, but it´s true

very nice model, beautiful sculpting + texturing, good presentation! and the wireframe is also very efficient and clean!

Hahaha yes the black ones, I was in shock when I find out its true D: (that explains why the look so nice :stuck_out_tongue: )

Heeh nice to know it. By the way i am not big fun of soldier uniform and etc. I hate war and 2nd ww was one of the greatest of mistakes mankind. This model was just for showing of my skill, and i am so happy that you like it:)

Sorry guys i had some problem with hosting so you cound’t see images, but right now it’s ok

Just goes to show you don’t need 40k polys to make an awesome game model. Excellent work. :+1:

kaisasose> thanx, i think is much more important to think about textures. Lowpoly is in the end just about correct silluete and topology.