ZBrushCentral

Metamorphosis

Hello everyone, here is a piece I have been working on in my spare time lately. this one has been sculpted in zbrush and rendered using mental ray.
I wish i could do real life sculptures the way I like to but I find it very challenging to achieve a decent result with real clay.
Thanks to the power of a beast called zbrush its only fun to create something which is kind of a nightmare for me to make with real clay.
That is why I tried to maintain the look of a real life sculpture in this bust.
hope you like it and thanks for watching.

Attachments

metamorphosis_main1.jpg

metamorphosis_renders1.jpg

metamorphosis_zbrush1.jpg

Wow… Great work!
I like the skin and the many details. The lighting is fantastic.
The structure of the material would be very interested.

regards
Jörg-

Looks awesome! Love the concept everything works really nicely together :slight_smile:
If I may drop one little bit of crit, I think the face looks a bit weird from the front, especially the eyes seem to big. But apart from that small note, amazing work!!

This piece is fantastic! :+1:

Very nice concept and also very well executed!

Wild, great sculpt

So awesome! Great imagination. Should go Top Row.

Amazing job I really like this image it has a painterly feel to it.

thank you very much for nice comments friends. glad you liked this.
cheers

This is really cool work!!! I visualize your work on the next TOOL album cover or at least that is what came to mind.

Thank you very much remcv8. actually, TOOL is the reason I gave up being a network administrator and start doing art.
I would give my left arm if they put it in their album cover.

cheers

sepia toned:
sepia_1.jpg

Attachments

sepia_1.jpg

Naked Lunch also comes to mind, the film version poster at least
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Lunch_(film)

Haha Very Creative work! like :slight_smile:

Very unique.

You’d give your left arm if they put your art on their cd, but you didn’t leave any contact info. How would they get a hold of you???

I have seen this film years ago, but have never seen the poster. but you are right they are related in a way…

thanks makan jan! :slight_smile:

thanks a lot for mentioning this dude. I totally forgot to put a contact on my website, I just did add a contact page to my website.

and by the way what is your favorite TOOL record?

thanks Derek :slight_smile: