ZBrushCentral

Hellhound and creature

Hey everyone, heres two pieces I have created in Zbrush for 2 seperate upcoming movies, all made in Zbrush. All Crits most welcome.

Attachments

Dog1.jpg

HELLHOUND CONCEPT.jpg

WOW! Fantabulous! Can u plss share the timelapse of sculpting both creatures ?..

That octopus creature is frighteningly well done. What movie are these for? How’d you get hooked up with the project?

Thanks for the compliments! Im working with Paul Gerrard (Wrath of the Titans and Battle LA.) He spotted me and took me on. :wink: Ive been using Zbrush for 3 and a half years now, self taught. It has helped me a great deal in my work and I thanks Pixologic for such an awesome tool. Worth every penny.

Recordings of these guys are available as I keep a personal ‘video diary’ of each and every single piece I make in Zbrush. Wether they take an hour or a few days, I always record for personal preferences and to teach others.

Thanks for all the views!!

Best

Jonny:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Can u plss share the recordings of sculpting process of these Awesome creatures??.. Thanks in advance… :smiley:

They are coming

Zbrush Central at least needs a ‘LIKE’ or ‘DISLIKE’ button, because so many of us Artists have work here that are on bottom row for just a short time and they fall through the gaps. 900+ Views in a day and a half and only 3 comments, (not that I need the comments as I get them elsewhere), but as an avid ZBRUSH user this is the place to post. (Sadly hardly any feedback and I know my works dope) But in general Zbrush Central does suck for comments. Thats why I dont post here as much. Its quite a waste of my time. :frowning:

Like that top one alot, real creepy.

“Zbrush Central at least needs a ‘LIKE’ or ‘DISLIKE’ button”

I would like this comment if there were a like button :wink:

Isn’t the thread rating system way more informative, not to mention the huge pimping potential of the “LIKE” facebook button at the top of each thread, oh and the icons :D:bulb:small_orange_diamond:+1: