Default Adam.Desjardins sketchBook

hello everyone.
    this is my first time posting here i've been watching the work here for about 2 years now. im 14 years old i've been in 3d since i was 11. ok so, this is some work i did a weak ago its 100% zbrush. if you have any questions about the work please dont be shy. or if you have criticsm i would love to hear what you think after all its my first time here i will see if i have to time to post more

Thanks for looking

Default soldier aka (Storm)

Hey guys

heres a new chareHey guysheres a new charector that took me aprox 2-Days to creatector that took me aprox 2-Days to create its still not done but im working on another project so im droping this one
    you have to scroll side ways to see more pics.. hope you guys like it

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow! That's really good for your age! You'll get a job in the industry for sure!
    * I am 15 and I started using zbrush in January 2012.

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks alot im really glad you like it..and its great to know that im not the only young guy on this forum
    i remember viewing your work here..really cool renders i was going to reply on your sketchbook..but i noticed it was a month ago that you posted so i didnt bother.anyway keep up the good work and i hope to see more from you

Hey guys.
    so i thoght i would share a peice of the work i did in the past few days. its WIP's but i thoght i would share it anyway!..i look forwerd to your comments if you have any.
    please don't hold back with critisum anything to help me inprove.
    i will put up some of my anatomy creature work soon!.

Thanks for looking

Excellent work Adam. I love it. I guess I missed this thread in the past but the other project looks excellent too. Kudos my friend.

Ezra

EZRA : Thanks alot for taking the time to leave a comment i appreciate it!..and im glad you like it.
    ok so i thoght i would upload a creature i made a few days ago.\\ make sure to scroll side ways to see the rest of the image!

hope you all like it!
    Last edited by Adam.Desjardins; 11-10-12 at 03:38 AM.

Wow man, at this rate by the time your my age you will have won the GFX world over 10 times lol.

Awesome work Adam, wow!
    \

thanks alot from leaveing a comment! im glad you like it

Cool character man!

thanks!

Fantastic work! all your hard work is paying off for sure! Man I wish I had taken 3D art more seriously when I was in highschool, I had no idea it was what I wanted to do till late last year haha xD any way good luck with your creative future! I'm sure you'll go far!

thanks for you comment i really apreciate it

Hi Adam

Hey man..I just wanted to stop by and echo what SAMURAI said and posted above...Hell, I wish that they even had invented computers when I was in school......You are lucky to live in this new age, with all of this new technology at your disposal, and you definitly have the touch that it takes to make the best of it..

Really Dynamic feel and energy in this last figure that you posted...Great technique also

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...=1894&bih=1107

Some books that might, or I should say will be really useful to you as you go along...if you don't already have them that is...They are all of the books by Burne Hogarth...A great teacher that left behind some of the greatest books on figure creation that have ever been created...Link to his books above.

Really looking forward to seeing more of your works and progress posted in here....Your sketchbook, and you are off to a GREAT start man...Congrats...

P.S. Thanks for the visit and kind words in my thread....Very much appreciated.

Glenn

thanks alot i will deffinity look at the book link you sent me,
    i will try to post more in the sketchbook when i can
    .and thanks for your kind words

Last edited by Adam.Desjardins; 11-10-12 at 08:39 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast