Studying Transpose master

male Thigh

Attachments

Head_Torso_arms_hand.jpg

Head_Torso_arms_hand_02.jpg

randyOrten.jpg

lowerBody.jpg

manHeadAnatomy_01.jpg

great work man…keep up the effort my friend…

Thanks Omar and I’ll bro :slight_smile:

Studying Male Anatomy

Hi! Great Efforts on the anatomy studies! One thing I noticed (especially on the one with the arms lifted up) is that you seem to focus very closely on where seperate muscles are located, what shapes they have and how they flow and deform due to the pose which is all very well done and important but you seem to have lost the overall volume of the upper body. Even in the werdest poses (for example in difficult yoga stances) the ribcage and the pevlis do not really deform. The muscles slide around the ribcage, changing the form of the upper body greatly based on each individual pose but the overfall volume remains! I hope that makes sense :smiley:
good luck on your progress!

Thanks Frederik very mush for the comment, really likes your point of view I’ll study that again and looking for more references for making the pose make sense :slight_smile:

hi,
glad i could help! Checking out your latest picture I see a few things you might want to adress:
The overall Gesture of the body seems very rigid. Even in a “neutral” / t pose the human body has dynamic shapes and forms. Its never just straight.
Check out the cover of this book: force-dynamic-life-drawing.jpg
Its a great learning material for what the author calls “force full” drawings. Its not about acurate drawings but about capturing the pose and the dynamics that work on the body.
As you can see on the cover illustration the upper body is not straight, everything flows into each other. Check yourself in the mirror while standing in a relaxed pose or as somebody to model for you. THere is a lot of dynamic curves even in the neutral stance.
I think you manage to capture important “landmarks” of the body already quite well. You illustrate where the muscles are and where bones create visible bumps. The knees also look really nice!
Try to watch out for the overall proportions though. Even though every person is different, the internal proportions should remain correct. Relative to the ribcage the fore arms and especially the lower legs are very thin. The fingers seem very thin too and his feet are very flat.
One thing to quickly increase the width of the fingers could be the inflate brush at a low subdiv level!
Keep up the good practice :slight_smile:

Frederik You’re right bro, I’ll take your comments and the dynamic curves in the body in my consideration, I need to study more and practice very hard to get a good Sculptures
Thanks for your helpful comments You opened my eyes on a new level of details.

Studying Hands Anatomy

FinalHand_02.jpg

FinalHand_01.jpg

Studying male anatomy.

Hello gays this’s my last character hop you like it… Every thing is done in zbrush

Something I still working on

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Still in progress…

great effort and good anatomy studys amgad (y)

appreciate ur comment thanks ya 3moor very mush… Telmizak 2sa7by :slight_smile:

New update to adel emam my last character
adding cloth,retopology the face using t
opogun,adding skin details and repose.

You should definitely keep the anatomy studies coming, you can see an obvious improvement from doing them.

Thanks iheartmyself very mush for your comment and sure i will.